If your New Year’s resolutions are equally about elevating your heartbeat *and* your style game, we found just the way for you to achieve both at once. The sneaker craze is still going strong, and with so many options available it’s never been easier to look good and be comfortable. So why relegate kicks this cute to only the gym? Scroll on for eight pairs that are just as suited for werking as working out.
1. HOKA ONE ONE Stinson Atra 4 ($160): Keep these by your bed for that motivation to go jogging on weekend mornings. With more cushioning than other brands, HOKA ONE ONE is the sneaker long distance runners love. And these brightly colored kicks will make the transition from your run straight to brunch.
2. Puma Fenty Trainer Mid-Women’s ($170): Leave it to Rihanna to design an ankle-strap sneaker you can actually work out in. This Fenty trainer has a thick heel for extra support and stability. Post workout, keep channeling your inner RiRi by pairing the sneaker with your favorite mid-length dress.
3. Golden Goose Superstar Sneakers ($480): Wear these sunny sneakers with your fave frayed jeans for a California-cool vibe.
4. New Balance Fresh Foam Zante v4 ($99): Good for both running outdoors and on the treadmill, these under $100 trainers boast an upper HypoSkin that molds to your foot for extra comfort and support. So they’ll also go the distance for long nights out on the town.
5. Kenzo K-Run Memento Sneakers ($235): This vintage-inspired nylon and suede sneaker features a tiger patch that’s all about throwback style. Who needs to hit the gym when you can run the fashion game one step at a time?
6. Loeffler Randall Scout Sneakers ($295): Sure, this athletic-inspired shoe would look nice with jeans, but why would you want to hide the striped bands at the ankle? This sock-style shoe is practically made to be worn with a black just-above-the-ankle skirt.
7. Nike Free RN Motion Flyknit 2017 ($150): This Nike sneaker is the workout shoe of choice for the fashion-forward crowd. Inspired by the sock-shoe craze and best for short runs, this style werks beyond the gym.
8. Rebecca Minkoff Neva Mule Sneakers ($130): This sneaker is the perfect melding of leather slides and traditional kicks. The silver metallic leather will ensure that any outfit you pair these with shines bright.
Want more style advice? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.