Wear These 11 Stylish Sweats on the Street
Admit it. Staying in your PJs on a lazy Sunday is almost better than your favorite weekend getaway. Slipping on a pair of jeans in the AM? No thanks! Well, not to worry, my friends. Stylish sweats are now a thing… a really good thing! Here are 11 sweats that you can wear on AND off the couch.
1. Paul by Paul Smith Spotty Sweat Pant ($252): How ‘bout them polka dots?! Pair these sweats with loafers for your new Sunday brunch look.
2. Gray Patchwork Sweat Pants ($23): Um, yes please. These two-toned sweats can jump in my closet any day now.
3. Geometric Print Sweat Pants ($180): These are *definitely* office appropriate. Pair with a blazer and fun shoes for a casual chic work outfit.
4. J.Crew Drapey Wool Sweatpant ($98): Pro Tip: Joggers that cinch at the ankle go perfectly with pumps!
5. Thakoon Addition Knit Pants ($290): Do these not look like the comfiest pants on the planet? Sign me up!
6. Ted Baker Luxe Sweatpant ($230): Dress pants are a thing of the past. These black track pants can totally double as work pants if paired with the right outfit!
7. ASOS Lightweight Sweatpants($18): Okay, so maybe these are a little bit on the casual side. But with your favorite sneakers and a fun bomber jacket? Definitely weekend/Casual Friday worthy.
8. J.Crew Turner Pant ($98): You’ll be turning heads in these Turner pants. With your a graphic tee and leopard heels? We can’t even.
9. Splendid Space Dye Sweat Pants ($75): Dress up your favorite lounge pants with a sheer button down and black booties for a comfy-cute look.
10. Old Navy Drapey Cinched Pants ($30): These bright joggers are a serious show stopper. Ditch the sandals and transition these pants to fall with booties.
11. Sequin Joggers ($325): These take lounge pants to a whole new level. I mean, sequins on your sweats? Say hello to your new go-to outfit.
Are you looking forward to sporting sweats on the streets? Let us know in a comment below!