5 Sizzling Apps for the Perfect Summer Barbecue
We’ve definitely got summer on our minds, which means it’s time to cue up the summer jams, fire up the grill and shake up those mixed drinks! Before you can do any serious relaxing this weekend, you’ll need to make sure you’re prepared. Here are five apps that will help you host the perfect summer barbecue.
1. GrillTime: When you’re hosting a summer barbecue, it can be easy to lose track of time and forget about what you’re grilling. GrillTime is a handy app that helps you monitor cooking times and prevents you from burning your food.
DL It: $1.99 on iOS
2. Kitchen Stories: Go beyond burgers and brats, and wow your guests with an amazing grilled salmon or steak. With Kitchen Stories, you’ll find unique and savory recipes for your next cookout.
3. Highball: You can’t have a barbecue without a menu of mixed drinks. Whether you’re looking for the perfect marg or a sweet sangria, Highball offers a detailed menu of tasty cocktails for any occasion.
4. Fresh Air: Want to make sure this weekend will have the perfect weather for your cookout? Fresh Air displays your forecast in a beautiful, minimalistic graph, making it easy for you to view minute-by-minute weather updates throughout the day.
5. Songza: You need a playlist that will set the mood for your backyard grill sesh. Luckily, Songza helps you find music based on your activities. Simply search one of the categories, such as cooking or entertaining, and you’ll find endless summer jams for your barbecue.
What are your must-haves for the perfect summer barbecue?