Just like flamingos, banana leaf and other tropical prints are all over the place this season. But it’s not the only pattern game in town. When you’re looking to upgrade some pieces or layer in new colors, opt for one of these designs instead. They’re colorful, vibrant, and will totally likely work with your existing pieces. Get your inspo below, and your print game will be set for summer!
1. Zara Home Laminated Tablecloth with Turtle Print ($70): Orange is the ideal seasonal backdrop with all the blues and greens, and, well, we’re obsessed with turtles.
2. H&M Slub Weave Cushion Cover ($15): Bright, punchy colors and a beyond-cute citrus pattern = summer vibes for days. And the organic cotton material is from H&M’s Conscious sustainable line, so you can feel good about your buy.
3. Picomodi Beach Towel ($39): This retro pattern looks like it comes straight out of the ’60s at Ipanema Beach. Complete with a coconut drink and groovy tunes, and you’re beach-ready.
4. Pottery Barn Lilly Pulitzer Oh Shello Indoor/Outdoor Pillow ($60): The green fringe ups the wow factor, and the shell pattern is sophisticated and playful. Basically, this piece does it all.
5. IKEA GRENÖ Pillow ($10): This color-blocked print will look fab all summer long on the patio and transitions seamlessly into your fall decor.
6. West Elm Ikat Mix Indoor/Outdoor Rug ($300-$900): This carefully curated group of patterns has a little bit for everyone. And it’s a great way to frame an outdoor patio.
7. World Market Teal And Blue Fish Print Napkins ($16 for 4): These napkins are bold enough to kickstart a tablescape or discreet enough to use at cocktail hour.
8. Tracey Boyd Cabo Indoor/Outdoor Chair ($498): You should always say yes to bold patterns in interesting arrangements. And the curvy design is perfectly accentuated by the angles of the geometric motif.
9. PBteen Kaleidoscope Floral Beach Towel ($29): This beach towel will most definitely steal the show at the neighborhood pool this summer.
10. Deny Designs Red Scribbles Tablecloth ($129): This pattern will stylishly anchor even the wildest of dinner parties.
11. Funboy for UO Floral Flamingo Pool Float ($56): Pool floats are going to be another stand-out summer purchase this year, so if you’re in the market, consider this modern floral print.
12. Opalhouse Patio Umbrella with Fringe ($95): In case you missed the roundup of Otomi decor finds, you should definitely snatch up anything with this print. We’re loving this graphic black-and-white version from Target.
We’ve got the skinny on the trendiest patterns this summer, so follow us on Pinterest for more home decor inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.