12 Otomi Home Finds That Are Perfect for Cinco de Mayo
Maximalists, rejoice: The colorful Otomi print is the answer to your decor dreams. This traditional print from Mexico is packed full of vibrant hues, history, whimsical creatures, and a ton of character. And picking the right print can set the tone in your bathroom, dress up a table, or upgrade a wall. We’ve rounded up some stellar Otomi finds for the home — there’s a little something at every person and every price point. Scroll for more!
1. Bloomy Ocean Large Otomi Downloadable Wall Art ($12): You can’t go wrong with a printable that you can scale to your needs.
2. Hygge & West Otomi Shower Curtain ($75): Whether it’s a tiny space or a grand bathroom, you’re in good hands with this jaw-dropping curtain.
3. Kim Seybert Otomi Cocktail Napkins ($63, set of 6): Get ready for a cocktail hour fiesta: These bar cart staples are funky, sophisticated alternative to the usual.
4. Coton Colors Otomi Retro Rectangle Tray ($60): Nervous about going bold with a big piece? Start small with a serving tray that will add colorful vibes to any occasion.
5. Motfi Pillows Otomi Pillow ($40): Your living room needs these vibrant accents. Trust us: Your sofa will thank you!
6. Roostery Otomi Placemats ($50+, set of 4): These are perfect for spring, but let’s be real: You can keep ’em out all year round. And since they come in a variety of materials, pick the perfect texture for your tablecloth.
7. Artfully Walls Otomi Print ($278): Not into the idea of running a printing press to create wall art? This blue framed print is ready to hang, and it’ll wow in any setting.
8. Cutting Edge Stencils Otomi Stencil ($43): Snatch up this stencil to add this playful pattern wherever you want, in any size you want, in any color you want. Dream.
9. One King’s Lane Skirted Storage Ottoman ($255): This is the piece you didn’t know you needed for your boudoir. The blush shade is feminine without being girly, and the print adds some flair without being overpowering.
10. Morrissey Fabrics Otomi Flower Runner ($138): A floral Otomi print is unexpected but just as vibrant as the more usual fauna ones. (And it’ll never wilt — checkmate, bodega flowers.)
11. Opalhouse White Animal Print Duvet Cover ($70): This monochromatic print is subtle, but still full of life. Maybe it’s just the pizzazz your bedroom needs. Accent with a flirty throw to add in some color.
12. Arte Otomi Frida Mia Otomi Pendant Lampshade ($155): You’ll never find another piece more unique than this drum shade. Imagine what it would look like lit up in your entryway or next to your favorite chair in the living room.
Are you obsessed with adding Otomi into your decor? Tweet us all about it @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.