10 Great Beauty Buys for Under $10 You Can Get at Target
Left your shopping to the last minute? Don’t worry: You can still spoil the beauty maven in your life with great makeup palettes and stocking stuffers. We’ve got you covered with 10 awesome beauty buys you can pick up from your local Target that any beauty lover would be obsessed AF with. Plus, you’ll still have enough cash left over to treat yo’ self.
1. Real Techniques Travel Essentials Set ($8): Cover all the bases with this colorful travel set. It comes with a zippered case that doubles as a brush stand (score!). Don’t be fooled by the price — these brushes consistently get five-star reviews!
2. Burt’s Bees Hive Favorites Holiday Gift Set ($5): Errrybody loves Burt’s Bees, so snag this cute little gift set for her stocking and she’ll be buzzing with excitement. That lip balm is a cult-fave, and who doesn’t need lotion this time of year?!
3. Laneige Good Night Kit Trial Size ($5): Treat your skin to some serious luxury with this highly sought-after hydrating and nourishing duo. The fermented yogurt mask firms and repairs and the water sleeping mask replenishes overnight. Basically, your skin will LOVE you after using this stuff.
4. NYX Eye Brow Push-Up Bra — Lift & Draw ($10): Everyone needs a little push-up love now and then. This two-for-one pencil both lifts and defines brows, meaning you’ll still look flawless the morning after your holiday parties. This is the pencil you’ve been waiting for!
5. e.l.f. Mad for Matte Lip Set 4pc ($10): We’re mad for these matte lip pencils. The built-in sharpener means you can use them as a liner, and the rich pigments last like a stain. Since they come in sets of four, she’ll be sure to find her favorite color. No more having to choose!
6. ESSENCE Cosmetic Set Black ($10): We always want to find that perfect mascara, but there are just so many to choose from! Take the guess work out with this set of three that promise big, fat lashes for days. If one doesn’t do the trick, try layering on the different formulas for a banging false-lash effect.
7. Maybelline® The Blushed Nudes™ Eye Shadow Palette ($8): Maybelline’s budget alternative to pop-culture fave Urban Decay’s Naked palettes, these sets come in just as many varieties at a fraction of the price. The variety of colors will take you from day to night and office to party. With a price tag like this, you should probably just get them all!
8. No.7 Perfectly Bronzed Mosaic Bronzer ($9): Boots’ No.7 line has been one of Britain’s best kept secrets until recently, and for good reason. This multi-toned bronzer is the perfect solution to the winter blahs. The mosaic palette lets you customize just the right hue to suit your skin tone so you’ll be glowing like a summer day.
9. SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie ($9): People are going nuts over this amazing product that smells so good, you may want to eat it. Kinky curls come out soft and silky with this soon-to-be cult classic. Natural hair girls, rejoice.
10. Venus Swirl and Olay Gift Beauty Box Gift set ($10): When you’re not sure just what to get her, this gift set covers all the bases. Keep her skin smooth and pampered all year ’round. For body wash, shave gel, a razor and extra blades coming in just under $10, it’s a steal!
Looking for even more beauty inspo? Check us out on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Target)
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)