18 Temporary Tattoos to Bring Your Halloween Look to the Next Level
We’re big fans of wearing temporary tattoos all year round, but when it comes to Halloween, we really want to take it to the next level. Whether you just want a little something to get into the holiday spirit or you’re looking for one show-stopping design to complement your costume, we’ve got you covered. We put together a few of our favorite temporary tattoos so that, come October 31st, you’ll be ready to go!
2. Bat Temporary Tattoo ($4): Is it Halloween yet? This bat tattoo has us itching for October 31st to come a whole lot faster.
3. Floral Eyeshadow ($4): Go as a bright and colorful fairy with this beautiful eyeshadow tattoo that’ll have you looking truly magical.
4. Spiderweb Temporary Tattoo ($12): Spooky but chic, this cobweb design is seriously getting us into the holiday spirit.
5. Vintage Sailor Tattoo ($8): Ahoy, matey! Brighten up your sailor costume with this amazing vintage-inspired tattoo.
kitty whiskers are all kinds of adorable. Just try not to freak out your dog too much.
Hocus Pocus-inspired option.
8. Wonder Woman Crown ($5): Got the Wonder Woman costume but still searching for that crown? Have no fear — this officially licensed temporary tattoo is here to save the day!
9. Coral Butterflies ($5): Bring a little something new to the typical fairy princess costume by adding a pop of color with these ethereal butterflies.
10. Face Lash Eyeshadow ($1): Wow. We can’t get over how gorgeous and intricate these eyeshadow tattoos are. Whether you have a costume with them or not, these designs will really up your game come October.
11. Eye Black Tattoos ($3): Ready to play a little football this Halloween? Use these under-eye tattoos for a three-second transformation into a tough athlete.
12. Floral Skull Chest Tattoo ($8): We love the added touch of colorful florals to this spooky chest tattoo. It would be great for a more modern-looking witch costume.
makeup tutorial required for this awesome look. It’s so easy to put on (and simple to take off!) that this option is kind of a no-brainer.
15. Pumpkin Tattoo Set ($12): Wear your mood this Halloween with a variety of different Jack-o’-Lanterns scattered across your bod.
16. Black Cat Tattoo ($5): Simple but totally chic, this is one tat we’re tempted to just wear year-round.
17. Dia de los Muertos Set ($3): More colorful than creepy, this set of Dia de los Muertos tattoos are full of fun, festive flavor!
18. Ink-Jet Tattoos ($20): Yup. You can print your very own DIY tattoos at home. Patch on as many tattoos as your heart desires with the right paper, plastic and a bit of ink.