We’re big fans of wearing temporary tattoos all year round, but when it comes to Halloween, we really want to take it to the next level. Whether you just want a little something to get into the holiday spirit or you’re looking for one show-stopping design to complement your costume, we’ve got you covered. We put together a few of our favorite temporary tattoos so that, come October 31st, you’ll be ready to go!
2. Bat Temporary Tattoo ($4): Is it Halloween yet? This bat tattoo has us itching for October 31st to come a whole lot faster.
3. Floral Eyeshadow ($4): Go as a bright and colorful fairy with this beautiful eyeshadow tattoo that’ll have you looking truly magical.
4. Spiderweb Temporary Tattoo ($12): Spooky but chic, this cobweb design is seriously getting us into the holiday spirit.
5. Vintage Sailor Tattoo ($8): Ahoy, matey! Brighten up your sailor costume with this amazing vintage-inspired tattoo.
7. Hocus Pocus ($12): Sanderson sisters FTW. Unleash your inner ’90s child with this incredible Hocus Pocus-inspired option.
8. Wonder Woman Crown ($5): Got the Wonder Woman costume but still searching for that crown? Have no fear — this officially licensed temporary tattoo is here to save the day!
9. Coral Butterflies ($5): Bring a little something new to the typical fairy princess costume by adding a pop of color with these ethereal butterflies.
10. Face Lash Eyeshadow ($1): Wow. We can’t get over how gorgeous and intricate these eyeshadow tattoos are. Whether you have a costume with them or not, these designs will really up your game come October.
11. Eye Black Tattoos ($3): Ready to play a little football this Halloween? Use these under-eye tattoos for a three-second transformation into a tough athlete.
12. Floral Skull Chest Tattoo ($8): We love the added touch of colorful florals to this spooky chest tattoo. It would be great for a more modern-looking witch costume.
15. Pumpkin Tattoo Set ($12): Wear your mood this Halloween with a variety of different Jack-o’-Lanterns scattered across your bod.
16. Black Cat Tattoo ($5): Simple but totally chic, this is one tat we’re tempted to just wear year-round.
17. Dia de los Muertos Set ($3): More colorful than creepy, this set of Dia de los Muertos tattoos are full of fun, festive flavor!
18. Ink-Jet Tattoos ($20): Yup. You can print your very own DIY tattoos at home. Patch on as many tattoos as your heart desires with the right paper, plastic and a bit of ink.
Do you plan on rocking a temporary tattoo this Halloween? Let us know in the comments below!