The 12 Best Pool Floats to Step Up Your Lazy Summer Lounge Game
No matter how you spend your days of fun in the sun — whether it’s relaxing by the pool or competing in some friendly beach games — make sure to do it in style. With a little help from these fab pool floats, summer has never looked so chic. Inspired by everything under the sun (from yummy summer fruits to your favorite mythical creatures), these seriously stylish pool floats are just what’s needed to step up your lounging game. Scroll through these 12 floats to find your next summer essential.
1. Ban.do Watermelon Float ($60): This fruity watermelon pool float is just as loved as its actual inspiration. It’s made from durable PVC, which means it’ll withstand all your crazy water antics, and even comes with a handy puncture repair kit just in case things get a little out of hand. Now that’s a commitment to summer fun!
2. Urban Outfitters Pretzel Pool Float ($24): Your pool shenanigans won’t get cut short thanks to this oversized twisty pretzel float made of heavy duty vinyl. Its versatile design makes it the ultimate pool accessory: Float on your back, front or inside any one of the holes for an all-around variety of fun.
3. Urban Outfitters Pizza Slice Pool Float ($48): Calling all pizza lovers! It may not be edible, but this pizza slice pool float comes pretty close to looking good enough to eat. Enjoy an actual slice of pizza while staying nice and dry! Talk about summer vacation #goals.
4. BigMouth Inc. Toys Large Pineapple Pool Float ($25): Drift off with those island daydreams on this tropical-inspired water toy. Grab a nice fruity drink and take advantage of those lazy summer days by kicking back in this pineapple float.
5. BigMouth Inc. Giant Ice Pop Pool Floatie ($30): Step up your July 4th party with this red, white and blue ice pop float. Aside from its patriotic colors, its mouth-watering design practically screams summer.
6. BigMouth Inc. Gigantic Donut Pool Floatie ($25): Everyone loves donuts so it’s no surprise you and your friends will dig this donut-shaped float. This bright pink donut float is decked out in sprinkles, making it just what’s needed to add a dash of whimsy to any water-related event.
7. Ban.do Ice Cream Float ($45): Summer’s quintessential snack in the form of a float is a surefire way to turn up your summer fun. Indulge in the actual icy cone when you’re lounging atop this ice cream float for double the fun!
8. Sunnylife Inflatable Flamingo ($70): Nothing looks prettier in pink than this giant inflatable flamingo. Because you can never be too safe, it even comes with a puncture repair kit to ensure your in-water horseplay goes on all summer long.
9. Sunnylife Inflatable Swan ($70): Ever since its debut on T-Swift’s Instagram, the swan pool float has *blown up* (get it?) in demand. Instead of going the traditional black and white route, take the popular float to the next level with this golden rendition that puts an ultra chic spin on it.
10. Urban Outfitters Shell Pool Float ($48): Channel your inner mermaid with this shell-shaped pool float. If you think any excuse to flip your hair and burst into song singing “Part of Your World” is a good one, then this float has your name on it.
11. Funboy Lips Float ($79): You won’t need a fling to heat things up this summer. Instead, rock this fiery float shaped like a pair of lips all summer round for a fun pool toy that doubles as an awesome Insta-worthy photo prop.
12. Funboy Rainbow Unicorn Float ($99): Turn your summer into a wonder-filled one with this giant inflatable rainbow unicorn. It’s vibrant colors and *magical* inspiration is guaranteed to give your pool party a whimsical touch.
Which of these awesome pool floats will you get? Follow us on Pinterest for more summer ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.