The BritList: The Flask Tie, Transparent Speakers + More
Good morning! Whether you’re still at the office, on a train home, waiting to board a flight, or catching up on the Gossip Girl finale, Christmas is officially here and a weekend filled with holiday cheer is upon us. But before you delve into a heated 3-day Monopoly game with your fam, go ahead and enjoy a bit of fun by way of the Britlist.
1. Flask Tie: That’s right. A flask… in a tie. Genius, especially at a beer and wine only holiday party. Loving their tagline, “Don’t be the guy with the cup of water.” Ridic.
4. Pantone Xmas Balls: Love love love. That’s all.
5. DSLR Wheel of Holga Filters: Is your DSLR getting jealous of all the lo-fi Holga snaps and Instagram-filtered photos out there?
6. Mr. Tea Bag: We’ll just leave this here.
7. Transparent Speaker: This gorgeous piece blends into any environment and happens to be sustainable too. Awesome.
9. Pillow Remote Control: Wait, what? With a built in universal remote, this makes even your remote a couch potato.
10. 26-Pound Gummy Party Python: Who knew the words gummy, party, and python could be together at last?