The BritList: Chocolate Benedict Cumberbatch, Fuller House and More
It’s a springy Friday here in San Francisco and this week has been a doozy, mostly because of our brand new brand, Bro + Co. Wait. Really? Did you just fall for that… again? It’s a joke, people, but message received — you want some content for dudes, and we just might oblige. Now, onto the BritList.
1. Disco Dog: This is the light-up coat you had no idea your dog needed. Control the light pattern from your phone, make it spell out words and sentences or just go for straight disco.
3. Deneb Diamond Kite ($32): Cue Mary Poppins and the whole gang, and let’s go fly a freaking kite.
4. The Gummy Bear Bed: Apparently we’ve got a thing for extra large candy today! You can view this bed, made entirely out of gummy bears, through Monday April 6 at IT’SUGAR at 655 Broadway in New York City.
6. Frenchie Coin Bank ($48): Also known as the cutest piggy bank you ever did see.
7. Deep-Fried Cadbury Eggs: I mean. Just. No. But maybe yes?
8. Fuller House: And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for: According to Variety, Netflix is inches away from reviving Full House, and guess what? It’s going to be called Fuller House. And as far as we can tell, this is NOT an April Fools’ Joke. #HaveMercy
9. Favorite Things Raglan Pullover ($44): This is the perfect top for a lazy Sunday… that turns into a fun-day.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)