Justina Blakeney’s Jungalow Home Store Has Everything You Need for Spring
Calling all Justina Blakeney fans! The interior designer, textile maker, and #plantlady goddess just launched her own shop and it’s a boho dream of tasseled decor, dramatic wallpaper, and wicker furniture. The Jungalow shop is packed with pieces that combine vintage and handmade style with colorful textiles and, of course, plants, plants, plants. But you don’t need to be a master green thumb to dig her brand. Mixed with her ’70s-inspired and tropical style, all the pieces in the shop will knock your boho-loving socks off. Check out a few of our fave pieces below, then hit up The Jungalow shop to experience some major decor envy and intense online shopping urges.
1. Aja Wallpaper ($190 per roll): Justina has honed her pattern-making skills into some pretty amazing wall candy. The retro green fronds on the Aja pattern wallpaper is just what you need to add some greenery to your bedroom without ever having to water it.
2. The Zahra Peacock Chair ($788): It’s never too early to start planning your dreamy outdoor oasis or Pinterest-perfect she shed. A vintage-inspired wicker peacock chair is guaranteed to become a real focal point, offering an exotic touch to the whole room.
3. Selva Tray ($149): Boho style is *all* about those textiles, whether it’s layering them, hanging ’em on your wall, or bringing breakfast to bed on a retro-chic serving tray. The hexagon shape is just the right size for a fave magazine, a bud vase of blooms, and a pot of tea.
4. Large Formo Planter ($188): The right planter can instantly elevate your indoor or outdoor garden. Take your potted beauties to new heights with this bold copper and solid gray soapstone combo.
5. Tilden Leaf ($49): Craving that jungalow life but can’t seem to keep anything alive? Snag a set of chic metallic leaves, pop ’em in a vase, and rock that indoor garden in style.
6. Ayo Mirror ($338): The word “Ayo” comes from Yoruba mythology and means “joy,” which is exactly what this handmade mirror will do for you. Seriously, don’t you just start smiling every time you see it?
7. Cosmic Desert Gold Wallpaper ($169 per roll): It might be the tasseled blanket that makes this room inviting, but it’s the plant life that ties it all together. If you have a room that seems like it’s missing that special something, a roll or two of this gold palm wallpaper might be the solution you’ve been looking for.
8. Hang in There Boo Artwork ($28+): Whether you’re looking for a beautiful plant photograph or pretty plant puns, Justina’s shop is full of art pieces that will take your gallery wall to the next level. But just a quick heads up: Every month the prints will change, so if you love it, buy it ASAP!
9. Najma Pillow ($129): You’d better believe all the pillows in Justina’s collection are totally on point. The gorgeous jewel tones in these blue embroidered patterns make them a perfect exotic accent for any room.
10. Cosmic Desert Wallpaper ($169 per roll): After just one look at this gold and indigo wallpaper, you’ll be ready to embrace *all* the #jungalow vibes. Deck your walls with these colorful hues and pair with wicker furniture and embroidered pillows to really nail the boho-chic style.
Looking for more ways to style your boho-chic dream? Follow us on Pinterest for more colorful decor ideas and tons of #plantlady DIYs.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.