23 Tassel DIYs to Brighten Up Your Home
A little tassel fringe is a no-brainer when it comes to adding flair to your living space. You simply can’t go wrong with the haute refresh that the pops of texture bring to your home. And the best part about tassel decor? It’s a cinch to DIY. So put on your crafty gloves and start getting fringy with these 23 boho-chic wonders.
1. DIY Scandinavian Wall Art: This chic wall pendant is the result of leftover goodies from other DIYs. That means there really is a purpose for all of those random craft scraps you’ve been saving — time to dig ’em out! (via A Beautiful Mess)
2. DIY Tassel Rings: Impress your guests by breaking out these cute napkin ring holders. Their hippie vibes will set the perfect chill mood for all of your summertime dinner parties. (via Ars Textura)
3. DIY Tassel Basket Planter: O.M.G. This tassel DIY is so colorful and cute that you should prob go make your own RN. Farewell, boring wicker planter. Hello, funky and vivid decor piece. (via Kailo Chic Life)
7. DIY Yarn Tassel Knob Bobbles: This tassel DIY is so adorable, but we think you can kick it up a notch by adding bells as a functional feature. Use them to keep track of your kids and family as they buzz in and out. (via Aunt Peaches)
9. DIY Tassel Blanket: Pretty up your blanket with neon pink fringe. All you need are a few pieces of yarn, a tapestry needle, and a sewing machine — or stitch it by hand if you’re a crafty maven. (Tell Love & Party)
10. DIY Tassel Tea Towel: Don’t leave your kitchen flair-less — add some tassels to your tea towels! Bonus tip: Create multiple tea towels, tasseled for every holiday and season, for year-round style that doesn’t quit. (via Homey Oh My)
13. DIY Pom-Pom Tassel Wall Hanging: Maybe we are bit bias, but this pom tassel is ridiculously adorable! Make your very own version and give it a premium position on your living room wall. (via Brit + Co)
17. DIY Pendant Tassel Light: This DIY will show you how to add some vibrance to your boring pendant lighting fixture. Not quite enough of a splash? Stencil an interesting design onto the outside of the pendant for extra pizzazz. (A Subtle Revelry)
19. Macrame Shower Curtain DIY: If you’re a tassel-loving macrame queen, you *need* to make this gorg shower curtain. This whimsical look will give your bathroom all of the chicness. (via A Beautiful Mess)
20. DIY Wood Bead Garland: If extra beads are dominating your craft box, they’ve found their purpose. Regardless if they’re wood or plastic, this awesome DIY bead garland fits any room. (via Little House of Four)
23. Leather Wood Bead Tassels: Use leather scraps from leftover crafts to make a cute leather and wood beaded tassel chain. We recommend adding this accessory to your favorite seasonal tote. (via Damask Love)
Which of these awesome tassel ideas will you use to spruce up your home decor? Follow us on Pinterest for more creative party ideas and DIYs!