11 Toddler Shoes That Are Too Cute for Words
Your toddler would gladly go barefoot all the time, but you know better. The floor is freezing, and it’s not exactly bare-feet weather outdoors. Plus, you have a pretty serious thing for shoes, and totally want to share your love of footwear with your kiddo. Whether your tot is all about comfort or they’re already showing their fashionista side, these pint-sized picks are perfect!
1. Freshly Picked Mini Sole City Mocc($65): You can’t really get more adorable than itsy-bitsy moccasins. These soft-soled shoes are comfy and durable, with an elastic opening for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
2. Pediped Grip ‘N’ Go Jake Pink Sparkle($51): If your little one is all about the sparkle, these glittery gems are I-T. They have a flexible rubber sole, are made from a breathable lining, and are approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association — comfort and style, check and check!
3. Robeez Beaver Baby Shoes($26): They’ve got soft soles and are cute, cute, cute. In sizes that fit kids up to 24 months, these budget-friendly shoes are perfect for your tot’s quickly growing feet.
4. Koio Baby Primo Fiore ($78): Made from Italian calf leather, these little high tops aren’t just comfy on your child’s feet, but also super stylish.
5. Converse Kids’ Chuck Taylor Sneakers($35): You’re never too young for your first pair of Chucks. These classics will go with every outfit, and the velcro will make taking them on and off a breeze.
6. Vans Kids Old Skool V($35): Kick it old school and pick up these cute Vans for your little skater girl.
7. Stride Rite Soft Motion Kellen Sneaker($44): Stride Rites have been a go-to shoe choice for decades. You probably even had a pair or two when you were a kiddo yourself. These are made from a stylish suede, but are also comfy enough for playtime.
8. See Kai Run Cruz Slipper ($40): Don’t be fooled by the word “slipper.” Even though the Cruz is cutely cozy, they also have grippy soles for new walkers to steady themselves.
9. Umi Landon First Walker($35): The flexible sole and breathable footbed make these first walkers supportive, yet completely comfortable. If your toddler lives for playground visits or family walks, this shoe is just the ticket.
10. Freshly Picked Rose Gold Moccasin ($60): There’s no reason little ones can’t get in on the rose gold trend. These chic ribboned moccasins are the perfect accessory for every occasion.
11. Adidas Superstar CF I Sneaker ($45): Have your mini be as stylish as you in these Adidas kicks. They also have velcro for easy on/off access.
Share your cutest pair of toddler shoes with us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.