Pick Your Top Registry Item, Win $2,000!
You read that title right. You could win TWO THOUSAND BUCKAROOS just for telling us your favorite wedding gift. We’ve teamed up with Target Wedding Registry to build the Ultimate Wedding Registry, powered by awesome gifters like you. And, like we said, it’s not just about building the perfect registry for budding brides and grooms’ inspiration — we’re giving away a $2,000 Target Gift Card to one of YOU, just for sharing your ultimate registry item with us here at Brit + Co.
And what can you do with $2,000? Buy way more than ONE perfect wedding gift :)
Here’s how to enter the contest:
1. Choose the ONE ultimate registry gift you can’t live without.
2. Share this gift with us via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook by tagging @britandco and using the hashtag #myultimateregistry. Be sure to include an image of the gift itself or an image that relates (if your gift is more experiential than product-based).
3. OR enter your ultimate gift in the Typeform forum below.
Note: You can also submit your gift in the comments below. Just be sure to sign in to Disqus so we have a way to contact you if you win.
This contest is now closed.
And just like that, you have the chance to win $2,000. We are looking for the traditional, the unusual, the totally unbelievable and the surprisingly practical. Anything is fair game here, as long as you consider it essential. This contest closes on December 14th at 11:59pm PST. As always, the winner will be chosen at random. You can read full contest terms right here.
Here are the top 5 registry items so far, according to you!
1. KitchenAid Artisan 5 Qt Stand Mixer ($262): Time and time again, newlyweds and wedding guests swear by the stand mixer. It’s the kind of thing you would never buy for yourself, but is a staple in the home.
2. Nikon COOLPIX ($160): Embarking on a new life together is a great time to update your tech, and cameras are no exception. This Nikon point and shoot is chic (we love the all black!) and durable, meaning it can go on even your craziest adventures.
3. Threshold Almiqua 45 Piece Flatware Set ($57): Newlyweds need flatware — it might seem really basic, but it is an essential need, especially if you’re still working with odds and ends from your childhood home. And you know what, plastic flatware needs to stay in your picnic basket.
4. Pyrex 19 Piece Bake and Store Set ($50): We know, we know. This one screams practical, but the thing is that you will actually use pieces of this set every single day. What could be better?
5. Bella Electric Ceramic Kettle ($50): And finally, how ’bout a nice cup of tea? No more microwaving a cup of hot water to make Lady Grey come to life. This gorgeous tea kettle would look great sitting permanently on your kitchen counter and will keep you calm, energized and toasty all at the same time.
What’s your #1 wedding gift? Enter the contest above and you could win $2,000!
This post is a collaboration with Target Wedding Registry.