Treat Yourself to These 9 Spring Must-Haves from Net-a-Porter’s Sale
Congrats! You’ve survived the Sunday scaries, managed to tackle a case of the Mondays and now find yourself longing to get on the other side of Hump Day. Well, we’ve got a little something to get you through the week. Introducing Treat Yourself Tuesdays, a series dedicated to scouring sales for fabulous fashion buys that, quite frankly, you’ve totally earned. This week we’re shopping the legendary Net-a-Porter sale! Scroll down for the best deals of the day.
1. Emilia Wickstead Naomi Two-Toned Ribbed Wool Sweater ($263, on sale from $820): At 80 percent off you have no reason to skip out on this season’s color-block trend.
2. Cesta Collective Lunchpail Leather-Trimmed Woven Sisal Bucket Bag ($120 on sale from ($375): Nab spring’s understated It-bag for almost 80 percent off of its original price.
3. A.W.A.K.E. Pleated Checked Cotton Midi Skirt ($176 on sale from $550): Make your work wardrobe werk with this checked midi stunner.
4. Monse Gingham Canvas Sock Boots ($297 on sale from $990): Get all the gingham you can before the new season starts — minus 70 percent of the cost.
5. Elizabeth and James Fletcher Oversized Denim Coat ($190 on sale from $595): Score this closet staple that can do double duty for fall.
6. STAUD Emma Off-the-Shoulder Stretch Cotton Poplin Top ($78 on sale from $195): Bold color, volume, and just the right amount of ’90s appeal for less than $100.
8. Lisa Marie Fernandez Arden Ruffled One-Shouldered Dress ($248 on sale from $825): All you need now is an invitation to a destination wedding to make this deal worthwhile.
9. L’Agence Celine Denim Jacket ($98 on sale from $325): Who says denim has to be dull? Scoop up this casual-meets-cool jacket for a few bucks.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Let us know what you get from the sale! Tweet us @Britandco!