Everything You Need for the Best Dog Birthday Party Ever
Your dog has seen you through everything from breakups to job changes, so it’s high time you let (wo)man’s best friend know how much you appreciate all that unconditional love. However many years you’ve had together, you can throw that pooch a party to celebrate a birthday or adoption anniversary! Scroll down for clever ways to invite all your fave human and canine friends, and make sure to grab a few favors and treats for both. This is one pawty they won’t want to miss.
1. WhiskeyPearl Custom Dog Birthday Party Snapchat Filter ($28): You’ll definitely want to make sure this party is well-documented, and what better excuse to create a custom snapchat filter than a doggy birthday?! If you have a bit of design know-how, create one yourself to submit, or have someone create the filter for you, via photoshop.
2. Puppy Cake Wheat-Free Peanut Butter Cake Mix and Frosting for Dogs ($8): Take care of your doggy guests (and guest of honor) with a brilliant birthday cake just for pups.
3. Vesil Birthday Party Hats ($9): This festive accessory is perfect for any of your guests. Make sure to snag photos of every owner and their pooch wearing them.
4. Puppy Scoops Ice Cream Mix for Dogs: Peanut Butter ($8): Pair your puppy cake with a side of delicious peanut butter flavored ice cream. Just make sure to get a separate ice cream for the humans so they don’t feel left out!
6. Cheney Beshara Custom Pet Portrait ($24+): You should have one of these for your pup regardless, but make sure to get a custom pet portrait in time for the big event. Add it to your gallery wall, or put it on display front and center, to make sure everyone knows who the guest of honor is.
7. Paw-ty Tablescape: Create a tablescape with desserts and drinks all themed around dogs. Spell out your dog’s name with mylar letter balloons that you can re-purpose for the photo booth backdrop. And be sure to label the “pupcakes” and cupcakes so your humans don’t eat the wrong ones! (via Catch My Party)
9. Party at Your Door Dog Confetti ($4+): Sprinkle dog themed confetti on your dessert table, or even in the invitation envelope. This seller lets you add a personal touch with the dog’s name too!
10. Waggy Tailoring UK Personalized Dog Birthday Banner ($13): Order this banner with your pup’s name for the ultimate signage at your event. Hang it over your doggy’s dish to make sure they feel special long after the party’s over.
11. DIY Fire Hydrant Decor: DIY a fire hydrant for a great table centerpiece. Spray red paint over an oatmeal container, paper towel roll, empty ribbon spool, an old bowl, and a water bottle cap. (via Frog Prince Paperie)
12. Mailbox Happiness Paw Print Paper Straws ($4): Make sure the drinks you serve are absolutely paw-fect! Nothing will brighten up your cocktails quite as easily as adorable paw straws.
13. Pupcorn Printable: Popcorn is an easy snack to serve, and it’s even easier to label it as PupCorn. Use the free printable to label the food at your event to keep your human guests entertained. (via Kara’s Party Ideas)
Need more inspiration for themed party decor? Check out our Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.