17 Ideas for Throwing the Purr-fect Cat-Themed Party
If you’re a cat lover, you already know that there’s no getting enough of those furry felines. Well, now you can add “cat-themed” to your list of 30th birthday party ideas or spring bridal shower ideas. And while it’s not like you ever needed another reason for throwing a cat-themed gathering, we’ve sniffed out 17 ideas to help you throw the purr-fect cat party just in case. Get ready for some seriously fab feline-inspired festivities that’ll make any cat lady (and gent) want to party right meow.
1. Sequin Cat Ears Headband ($14): Kick off the feline-themed festivities by handing each of your guests an adorable pair of cat ears. Sequin details are the perfect way to add a little *sparkle* to the party AND to the photo booth.
8. Wine Lives Drinks Markers ($12, set of six): Your guests won’t have to worry about keeping track of their glasses with this set of kitty drink markers. Made of silicone, these cat-inspired charms can stretch to fit around whatever size glass stem you have.
9. Cats Disposable Camera ($14): If you’re looking for something unique that’ll kick your cat-themed party up a notch, here it is: a disposable camera with cats that show up in every photo you take. Enough said.
13. Eddingtons Red Cat Silicone Ice Tray ($9): Why aren’t kitty-shaped ice cubes an everyday thing? If you ask us, cat ice cubes trump normal ones every time. You can bet your guests will agree.
17. Luminosity Thrilled the Cat String Lights ($22): No one likes stumbling around a dimly lit space. Keep your cat-themed party bright and going all night long with these LED cat string lights. Not only are they super useful — they’re also cute AF.