These Twisted Hairstyles Will Make You Say Buh-Bye to Braids
You’re a #girlboss with a ton of stuff on your TDL, so you prob have a couple of go-to hairstyles that you rock on the regular. Even though you adore these faithful looks, sometimes your tresses need a style detox. Kick off 2017 by shaking up your hair game. While you may be tempted by a sleek fishtail braid or the handy dandy chic ponytail, we vote that you try a twisted style that’s easy AF to whip up. Get ready to fall in love with these masterpieces. Trust us: You won’t regret it.
1. Twisted Buns: This look is a must for coarse-haired ladies. Divide your hair into four sections and then twist each away from your face. Gather the left side sections into a bun, then repeat on the right for a simple ‘do that will slay from day to night.
2. New Twist on the Classic Braid: YASSS KWEEN! Your go-to fishtail braid doesn’t stand a chance against this twisted ribbon of glory. Your friends will totes worship you as the goddess of incredible hair.
3. Messy Low Bun: Whether you have long or medium-length hair, this style will elevate your look for sure. Add a few hair gems for a super glam bun that doesn’t quit.
4. Updo With a Twist: When you’re tired of your typical ponytail, give this elegant updo a shot. Even if it’s only half as twisty as this gorg bundle, your game will be crazy strong. Add flowers or keep it minimal — either way, this style is def one for the books.
5. Half Twist: Lazy girls, this look is for you! This half-up style has the polish of an hour-long style, with the quick, TDL-friendly simplicity you need in your life.
6. Curly Belle: Nothing screams bombshell quite like a healthy amount of curls. Make sure to tease the roots to create extra volume for a totally va-va-voom look.
7. Layered Twist: Tight and structured is the name of the game when it comes to this hairdo. Wrap up the look by twisting the ends together or leave your bottom locks loose for a killer half-up style.
8. Side Pony: You don’t want your long locks getting in the way of your earmuffs or your #girlbossing, but that doesn’t mean your tresses are destined for plain ole ponytails. Twist small pieces of hair into a gorg side pony, then tease the ends and you’re good to go!
Love this twisted ‘do? Follow us on Pinterest for more inspo!