10 New Ways to Rock a Fishtail Braid
The fishtail braid is quite possibly our new favorite thing. Effortless and just sassy enough to give even the most elaborate french braided ‘do a run for its money, the fishtail is the perfect go-to style for days when you need to combat humidity — or simply want to step out of your everyday hair comfort zone. And because we’re all about simple and stunning hair lately, we’re here with 10 amazing fishtail braid tutorials worth adding to your style arsenal.
4. Half Updo: Have short hair + a fishtail obsession? This sweet half updo is going to be right up your alley. Bonus: It’s a bit fancy, which makes it perfect for all those weddings you’re going to this summer. (via The Beauty Department)
5. Side Twist Fishtail Braid: Confession: We happen to think this look is perfect for keeping those just-a-touch-too-long-bangs out of your face. But growing pains or no growing pains, this tutorial is simple and pretty. (via Running On Happiness)
6. DIY Fishtail Bun: You’re just a few simple steps away from the best beach-friendly look around. (via Snippet & Ink)
7. Double Fishtail Bun Tutorial: Fun, summery and a great way to get your hair out of the way on hot days, this fishtail bun is a pretty spin on a more traditional updo — but it’s every bit as simple. (via Barefoot Blonde)
9. Fishtail Braid Video Tutorial: New to the art of the fishtail braid? This video will help you learn the basics. By the way, we have the utmost faith in your soon-to-be fishtail skills. (via A Beautiful Mess)
Which of these fishtail braid tutorials are your fingers itching to try? Let us know in the comments below!