Every #fashionista wants to keep her style fresh and unique, which isn’t easy when it comes to a staple like denim. We got some great inspo from NYFW denim trends, and now we’re bringing you the eight brands you *need* to take your jean-ious style to that trendy new territory. Keep scrolling to see why you’ll be buying from these lesser-known denim mavens all year long.
1. TALLY Quinn High Rise Slim ($278): This luxury brand of made-to-order jeans has managed to avoid the limelight — even after being mentioned by the fashion gurus at Vogue. The ultra-exclusive line includes this classic, high-rise pair that are at the top of our wish list.
2. Rachel Comey Slim Legion Pant ($345): The perfectly undone look of the original “Legion” pant was a spark that caught fire in the denim world. Now that this haute, slim-legged version has hit the market, you better snatch a pair RN!
3. Imogene + Willie Elizabeth Black High Rise Slim ($195): The Nashville-based denim label is known for made-to-last jeans in both classic and trendy styles. And with only three stores in the US, it’s a hidden gem for sure.
4. Re/Done High Rise Ass Rip ($290): Re/Done is a nostalgic luxury label that tailors vintage Levi’s to meet modern fit and sizing. We’re obsessed with their “cheeky” Ass Rip collection that’ll show a little booty with boho style.
5. M.i.h. Jeans Lou Cropped Flare Jeans ($271): This London-based line of premium denim sells celeb-favorite jeans in famously leg-lengthening designs. We fell hard for their cropped, raw-hemmed flares — as did Claudia Schiffer and Jessica Biel.
6. Mott & Bow Jane Mid Rise Skinny ($108): The geniuses at Mott & Bow have been pioneers in the field of denim science, using a particular process to handcraft each pair of jeans. We love how perfect this chic wash will look cuffed with sandals and a crop top this spring!
7. A.P.C. Denim 70S Skirt ($145): This Parisian fashion line is an underground mecca for raw denim lovers. A.P.C. Denim recently broadened their cult-favorite selection to include wildly popular stretch-denim from Japan, used for this gorg skirt and more.
Which style of denim will you be buying next? Show us on Pinterest!
While Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.