5 Picks You Need from the Uniqlo x Eames (!) Collab
If you can’t afford the Eames chair that’s been on your Pinterest board forever, this might be the next best thing: Uniqlo has a clothing and home goods collab with the design masters.
The SPRZ NY EAMES Collection is an artsy new fashion collection between the Tokyo-based company and the Eames Office, the family-owned company that licenses out the works of mid-century modern furniture masters Charles and Ray Eames.
SPRZ NY (abbreved for “Surprise New York”) will feature various graphic tees ($15) and accessories such as stoles ($20), blankets ($20), and room shoes ($15), with designs that are simple and stylish. “Charles and Ray believed that good design and quality objects should be available to all,” Uniqlo said in a press release. “This belief underpinned their work with innovative materials to celebrate the uncommon beauty of common things and to uplift people in their everyday lives.”
The collection is available online and in stores. Check out some of the Brit + Co picks below!
1. SPRZ NY Eames Short-Sleeve Graphic T-Shirt in Black ($15): Your basic black tee just got a major design upgrade with this comfy front-pocket cotton shirt.
2. SPRZ NY Eames Room Shoes in Red ($15): Keep your toes warm and lookin’ stylish in these cozy slipps — perfect for those chilly autumn mornings.
3. SPRZ NY Eames Short -Sleeve Graphic T-Shirt in Blue ($15): Bring out those baby blues with this sleek cobalt take on the classic tee.
4. SPRZ NY Eames Room Shoes in Off White ($15): We want these for many reasons, but most of all because there’s just so. Much. Color.
5. SPRZ NY Eames Short-Sleeve T-Shirt in White ($15): The Eames chairs are featured on this classically cut tee — perfect for everyday wear and unique enough to set yourself apart.
Follow us on Facebook and stay in the know on all the new style collections!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via UNIQLO)