10 Bridal Shower Gift Ideas for When Everything on the Registry Is Taken
Wedding season means our weekends are full with bachelorette parties, bridal showers and nuptials. And with events still popping up on our calendars, it’s time to make finding the perfect gift a little easier. Especially when all the good stuff on the bride-to-be’s registry is taken.
1. Custom Round Cutting Board ($40): Order a custom cheese board for a personalized gift to the charcuterie-lovin’ newlyweds.
2. King + Queen Art Prints ($35): It’s playful newlywed wall art. Because if he’s the king, then baby, she’s his queen. Or so said Taylor Swift.
3. Citrus Floral Recipe Box + Cards ($34): So the happy couple can start creating (and keeping track of) their favorite recipes.
4. Rent the Runway Cocktail Party Kit ($32): A starter cocktail kit that’s perfect for two. It includes glasses, cocktail mixing supplies, coasters and a mixology guide.
5. Custom Address Stamp ($44): Here’s an easy way for the bride to spruce up her thank-you cards. It’s tailor made, with a dozen hand-drawn style options to choose from.
6. Etched Champagne Flutes Kit ($40): Handcraft a set of etched champagne flutes for the happy couple to toast in style.
9. Custom Initial Bracelet ($30): Customize a heartfelt gift with this dainty gold bracelet adorned with the couple’s initials.
10. U.S. Cities Print ($60) Whether it’s their current city or where they first met, this print is a thoughtful gift for the newlyweds to hang in their home.
Which of these would you love to receive as a bridal shower gift? Let us know in the comments below!