Gimme Samoas! 19 New Ways to Update Your Girl Scout Cookies
Weeks into Girl Scout Cookie Season, you might find yourself with some extras lying around. You just can’t say no to those cute little faces and their ridiculously addictive cookies, can you? Don’t worry; we’ll get through this together. If you’re getting a little sick of eating those cookies in their natural state, we’ve got just the thing for you: 19 ways to transform those little treats into, well, more treats!
4. Thai Peanut Chicken with a Do-Si-Do Crust: Bet you didn’t see this coming! Do-si-dos actually make excellent crusts for Thai chicken recipes. Make it for a party and ask your guests to guess what’s in it ;) (via PDX Food Love)
12. Crunchy Dulce de Leche Snack Mix: Remember when we said we loved that trail mix above (it’s a bit hard to forget that quickly)? Yeah, same goes for this one. Dulce de Leche cookies, here we come. (via Little Brownie Bakers)
13. Savannah Smiles Frozen Lemonade Tarts: These frozen lemonade tarts would also be great during summer (it’s coming, we promise!!). Those striped straws only make them more appealing. (via The Old Hen)
14. Three Layer Ice Cream Cake With Thin Mint Crumbs: The base of this recipe isn’t a Girl Scout Cookie, but we love the idea of using them as crumbs on top of all desserts. Not sure about you, but we definitely would have wanted this delicious cake at our eighth birthdays. Or our 28th. Whatever. (via Playing with Flour)
15. Samoas Cheesecake Bites: Samoas are my personal favorite cookie, so I practically jumped out of my seat when I found this recipe. Tiny dessert + Samoas + me = eternal happiness. (via Angie’s Sweet Natured Treats)
17. Spiked Do-Si-Do Milkshake: Trying to get your youngsters to stop eating all of your precious cookies? Make this adult-friendly drink and save them all for yourself. Sorry, kids. (via Serious Eats)
Which fabulous Girl Scout cookies update is your favorite? Tell us all about it in the comments below!