Update Your Bathroom for Spring With These Ultra Chic DIYs
If you’ve been looking for simple DIY updates for your bathroom for spring, these projects are everything you need. With just a few supplies, you’ll soon have a space that’s neat, stylish, and all kinds of organized — whether you need storage solutions for your toiletries, hair appliances, or makeup brushes. The best part is that each and every project can be completed using your own two hands. Behold the sanity-making magic below.
1. DIY Tub Tray: Say goodbye to your messy bathroom and hello to this pretty faux-marble tray. Not only will it keep all your products in one place, but it looks amazing doing so. (via A Beautiful Mess)
2. DIY Marble Shelving: There’s no better place for a clean, marbleized look than in the bathroom. If yours is hurting for storage, install a few shelves for an instant update in form and function. (via A Beautiful Mess)
3. DIY Magazine Holder: Some of the best reading is done in the bathroom (you know it’s true), but piles of magazines are not a good look. Install this DIY magazine rack for an instant upgrade. (via Design Sponge)
4. DIY Copper Containers: You can never have enough bathroom storage, especially when it comes to makeup brushes. Add this clever project to your list of to-dos and enjoy an exhale-inducing bathroom in return. (via A Beautiful Mess)
5. DIY Shell Catchalls: Pretty catchalls offer an easy way to quickly organize your jewelry. For a quick weekend project, head to the beach and paint any found shells for your floating shelves and bathroom sink. (via eHow)
7. DIY Hair Appliance Organizer: This project couldn’t be easier or more life-changing. Stop wrestling with tangled cords and start living each day more freely by adding a few hooks to your cabinets. (via Cosmopolitan)
9. DIY Drawer Organizer: This might look like a professionally installed custom drawer, but in reality, it’s a simple and effective DIY begging you to tackle it. All you need is a little bit of wood and paint and you’re already halfway there. (via Organized Mom)
10. DIY Animal Canisters: It’s one thing to DIY your way to a more organized life, but if it doubles as decor, then you know you’re doing something right. Grab plastic toy animals from the dollar store, glue them onto a jar lid and then spray paint them gold. So easy, and yet so pretty. (via Bang on Style)
11. DIY Towel Holder: This is one of those ideas that, once you make it your own, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it. A few minutes is all you need to up your towel game tenfold. (via The Merry Thought)
12. DIY Toilet Paper Holder: Is there a sweeter, more stylish toilet paper holder anywhere in the world? This project comes with all sorts of different styles for inspiration, so you can be sure to find one to perfectly suit your style sensibilities. (via Design Love Fest)
Want more ways to organize your abode for spring? Follow us on Pinterest!