14 Hidden Storage Ideas for Your Bathroom
We’ve given you hidden storage ideas for small spaces, and now it’s time we bring even more inspo for clever organization. This time, we’re showing you fun and unique ways to incorporate hidden storage into your bathroom. From concealed drawers under your sink to cute pineapple laundry baskets, these innovative storage ideas will leave you in awe. Scroll below for some influential organizing and storage inspo.
1. Drawer Inception: This newly renovated, pixelated theme bathroom is remarkably modern. The updated vanity carries a hidden drawer within the drawer. Talk about drawer inception. This secret drawer would be perfect for mother nature’s necessities. (via Home Workshop)
2. Step-Up Drawer: A two-level vanity gives this bathroom a fun look. These extra drawers provide a ton of extra space for your toiletry necessities. (via Better Homes & Gardens)
4. DIY Sliding Barn Door Bathroom Cabinet: Say hello to open storage shelving. If you like this look, we’ve got great news: This blogger included FREE printable plans for you to build your own sliding barn door cabinet. (via Shanty 2 Chic)
5. DIY Medicine Cabinet: Who doesn’t love a project that serves more than one purpose? This easy DIY is pretty and useful for those of you who are tired of all the medicine crowding your mirror cabinet. (via Look What I Made)
6. Camping World Shower Pocket Organizer ($9): Say hello to your counter space again with this mesh six-pocket organizer. It helpfully hangs on the shower curtain rod, allowing you to store your personal items needed both in the shower and out.
7. Medicine Cabinet Makeover: Don’t take your dreadful and boring medicine cabinet for granted. There’s a fun way to make over this space by adding fun and colorful wallpaper to the back wall. (via Design Improvised)
8. Organized Hot Hair Tools: Store heat-safe canisters inside of drawers and cupboards to safely hold your hot hair tools. These canisters will also help you control pesky cords. (via Better Homes & Gardens)
9. DIY Vanity Tray With Storage: There’s nothing like a hidden makeup vanity to make your bathroom look spot clean. We’re loving this cute vanity tray with hidden storage, which is super on trend with its geometric hexagonal design. (via Sugar & Cloth)
10. Pullout Shelf: Add a pullout shelf to make it easier to grab less frequently used toiletries. You can also store everyday bathroom essentials to clear up some of your counter space. (via Better Homes & Gardens)
11. Toilet Paper Vanity: This is such a neat idea. We understand that the toilet paper roll and the spring that holds it in place can be a bit of an eyesore. But this slit in a mosaic tile vanity conveniently and artfully dispenses your hidden toilet paper. (via Houzz)
12. An Easy Way to Dress Up Your Sink: This is a classic decor style with a modern touch. A skirted sink is such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. (via One Kings Lane)
13. Hidden Step Stool: Use a pullout step stool for the shorties in your life. It’s perfect for those of you who might need a better view of your outfit for your mirror selfie. (via JVW Home)
How do you hide your bathroom storage? Follow us on Pinterest for more hidden storage solutions.