Forget about bae — Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to treat yo’self to a sexy new set of fancy underthings. Because, let’s be real: There’s just something about a lacy bra that makes you feel like a major babe (that and a trendy, runway-approved hairstyle). And it’s even better if that sexy little something doesn’t break the bank. To get your top drawer in shape for V-Day, we’ve gone ahead and curated a list of crazy covetable lingerie under $100 for this week’s edition of The Edit. From luxe lace to satin ribbons, scroll on for 16 sultry pieces of lingerie to rock RN.
1. Only Hearts So Fine With Lace Bralette ($58): Oh, hello, bralette of our dreams. Equal parts femme fatale and delicate, it’s the type of piece that is guaranteed to instill some serious confidence the second you slip it on. Because yeah, you look good.
2. Intimately Dream of Me Underwire Bra ($48) + High-Waisted Undie ($30): Scalloped lace and strappy details combine for a romantically modern look that can do no wrong. Team it with don’t-care hair, a ditsy floral midi dress and a vintage-inspired clutch for a dinner date at a cozy hole-in-the-wall restaurant.
3. Journelle Ondine Babydoll ($98): This ethereal chemise is everything. Delicate eyelash cups and a floaty silk chiffon body pack plenty of come-hither appeal without compromising on sophistication. The only thing missing from the equation? A silk robe and elegant slippers.
4. Lane Bryant Veiled Lace Bodysuit With Built-in Balconette Bra ($79): Babe alert! Bodysuits are undeniably sexy, and this red hot number is no different. A structured silhouette and peek-a-boo sheer panels rev up a classic strappy style, sending it straight into heartbreaker territory — just where you like it.
5. Lonely Lexi Longline Bra Black ($80): Love the throwback thing? A classic underwire silhouette, paneled mesh and slim elastic straps lend this sexy longline bra a perfectly retro vibe. Give it a touch of French-girl flair with romantically rouged lips and a nonchalant ‘tude.
6. L’Agent by Agent Provocateur Cateline Stretch-Lace and Tulle Underwired Bra ($75): Pretty in pink is how you’ll be kickin’ it this Valentine’s Day. Bow-trimmed straps and floral lace take the bubble gum pink bra to flirtatious new levels.
7. Lonely Penny Underwire Bra ($62) + Brief ($46): Hey there, hot stuff. Red and pink underthings are a dime a dozen come V-Day, but you’ve never been one to follow the crowd. Enter the sage-colored set that’s about to rock your world. Luxe lace and sexy straps establish an element of not-so-subtle contrast that’ll make jaws drop. We’re so down with that.
8. Nasty Gal Lace Oddity Sheer Dress ($58): Every glam goddess needs a cover-up to lounge in while sipping Champagne — and we think we’ve found it. A sultry step away from your standard silk or satin robe, this stunner serves up a serious serving of wow.
9. ASOS Arielle Trapped Lace Velvet Trim Underwire Body ($49): Your favorite bodysuit redefined. When you’re ready to turn up the heat on your lingerie stash, look to this semi-sheer number to make sh*t happen. Snoozy isn’t in its vocabulary.
10. Lane Bryant Babydoll With Balconette Bra ($57): You don’t let your style game down even when you’re catching Zs. Saucy cutouts, dramatic color and floral embroidery make this slip the complete package — but you’d expect nothing less.
11. Triumph Splendid Essence Hipster ($68): Flaunt what you’ve got in this perfectly cheeky pair of panties that both classic femmes and modern muses will love. Feather-edged mesh offers a chic alternative to traditional floral lace, while the hipster silhouette keeps things feeling fuss-free. Just the way you like it.
12. Flora Nikrooz Chiffon Ruffle Romper ($88): Tap into your inner romantic with a too-cute romper that’s just about as dreamy as they come. Perfect for whipping up breakfast and lounging around with your other half, this ruffe-trimmed number is about to become a regular in your Sunday morning rotation.
13. In Bloom by Jonquil Thong Teddy ($48): Like your lingerie extra saucy? Enter the jaw-dropping teddy that’s about to take your game to the next level. Boasting an open back, sheer scalloped lace and a plunging halter neck, this bad boy isn’t messing around. Slay, girl, slay.
14. L’Agent Adah Mini Brief ($46): Whether it’s love or lust, we can’t say, but these have-to-have-them briefs make us swoon hard. Openwork panels of geometric fishnet tulle and bold, bondage-inspired strapping serve as a counterpart to an otherwise classic bikini shape, creating an effect that is nothing short of show-stopping.
15. Victoria’s Secret Chiffon & Lace Slip ($48): Pull out all the stops — and then some — with a lace-trimmed slip that will put your standard sweatpants-and-t-shirt routine to serious shame. Consider yourself warned: Once you give this saucy little number a go, there’s no way you’re turning back.
16. ASOS Premium Gracie Strappy Triangle Set (60): Not exactly a lace and ribbons kind of gal? This strappy modern set gets you, girl. Don’t be fooled: The lack of lace doesn’t make this dynamite duo feel any less sexy — peek-a-boo cutouts take care of that. #fire
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.