The Edit: Valentine’s Day Lingerie for $100 or Less
Forget about bae — Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to treat yo’self to a sexy new set of fancy underthings. Because, let’s be real: There’s just something about a lacy bra that makes you feel like a major babe (that and a trendy, runway-approved hairstyle). And it’s even better if that sexy little something doesn’t break the bank. To get your top drawer in shape for V-Day, we’ve gone ahead and curated a list of crazy covetable lingerie under $100 for this week’s edition of The Edit. From luxe lace to satin ribbons, scroll on for 16 sultry pieces of lingerie to rock RN.
3. Journelle Ondine Babydoll ($98): This ethereal chemise is everything. Delicate eyelash cups and a floaty silk chiffon body pack plenty of come-hither appeal without compromising on sophistication. The only thing missing from the equation? A silk robe and elegant slippers.
4. Lane Bryant Veiled Lace Bodysuit With Built-in Balconette Bra ($79): Babe alert! Bodysuits are undeniably sexy, and this red hot number is no different. A structured silhouette and peek-a-boo sheer panels rev up a classic strappy style, sending it straight into heartbreaker territory — just where you like it.
5. Lonely Lexi Longline Bra Black ($80): Love the throwback thing? A classic underwire silhouette, paneled mesh and slim elastic straps lend this sexy longline bra a perfectly retro vibe. Give it a touch of French-girl flair with romantically rouged lips and a nonchalant ‘tude.
6. L’Agent by Agent Provocateur Cateline Stretch-Lace and Tulle Underwired Bra ($75): Pretty in pink is how you’ll be kickin’ it this Valentine’s Day. Bow-trimmed straps and floral lace take the bubble gum pink bra to flirtatious new levels.
8. Nasty Gal Lace Oddity Sheer Dress ($58): Every glam goddess needs a cover-up to lounge in while sipping Champagne — and we think we’ve found it. A sultry step away from your standard silk or satin robe, this stunner serves up a serious serving of wow.
9. ASOS Arielle Trapped Lace Velvet Trim Underwire Body ($49): Your favorite bodysuit redefined. When you’re ready to turn up the heat on your lingerie stash, look to this semi-sheer number to make sh*t happen. Snoozy isn’t in its vocabulary.
10. Lane Bryant Babydoll With Balconette Bra ($57): You don’t let your style game down even when you’re catching Zs. Saucy cutouts, dramatic color and floral embroidery make this slip the complete package — but you’d expect nothing less.
11. Triumph Splendid Essence Hipster ($68): Flaunt what you’ve got in this perfectly cheeky pair of panties that both classic femmes and modern muses will love. Feather-edged mesh offers a chic alternative to traditional floral lace, while the hipster silhouette keeps things feeling fuss-free. Just the way you like it.
12. Flora Nikrooz Chiffon Ruffle Romper ($88): Tap into your inner romantic with a too-cute romper that’s just about as dreamy as they come. Perfect for whipping up breakfast and lounging around with your other half, this ruffe-trimmed number is about to become a regular in your Sunday morning rotation.
13. In Bloom by Jonquil Thong Teddy ($48): Like your lingerie extra saucy? Enter the jaw-dropping teddy that’s about to take your game to the next level. Boasting an open back, sheer scalloped lace and a plunging halter neck, this bad boy isn’t messing around. Slay, girl, slay.
14. L’Agent Adah Mini Brief ($46): Whether it’s love or lust, we can’t say, but these have-to-have-them briefs make us swoon hard. Openwork panels of geometric fishnet tulle and bold, bondage-inspired strapping serve as a counterpart to an otherwise classic bikini shape, creating an effect that is nothing short of show-stopping.
15. Victoria’s Secret Chiffon & Lace Slip ($48): Pull out all the stops — and then some — with a lace-trimmed slip that will put your standard sweatpants-and-t-shirt routine to serious shame. Consider yourself warned: Once you give this saucy little number a go, there’s no way you’re turning back.
16. ASOS Premium Gracie Strappy Triangle Set (60): Not exactly a lace and ribbons kind of gal? This strappy modern set gets you, girl. Don’t be fooled: The lack of lace doesn’t make this dynamite duo feel any less sexy — peek-a-boo cutouts take care of that. #fire