All the Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Everyone You Love
With just a few weeks more to go, Valentine’s Day is the perfect opportunity to show your love and appreciation, not just for your significant other, but for your fam and besties too. Whether romantic, cutesy, chuckle-worthy or just plain adorable, we’re sharing all the best Valentine’s Day gift ideas from the B+C Shop that are way cooler than a dozen roses or a heart-shaped box of chocolates.
Valentine’s Gifts for Your Bestie
1. You Make My Heart Grow Print ($28): If your BFF has just moved into her own apartment or dorm room, this is an especially thoughtful gift. Show her how much she means to you with this adorable print that is guaranteed to make her smile.
2. Himalayan Pink Salt Bath Soak ($15): Who doesn’t love a warm, pampering bath? Better yet, who doesn’t love sliding into a tub steaming with fragrant essential oils and skin-softening minerals to soak away worries? Your bestie will certainly appreciate this luxurious, spa-like gift.
3. Crystal Card Necklace or Bracelet ($12): It may not be the nostalgic, homemade yarn friendship bracelet we all knew and loved, but this delicate crystal necklace or bracelet is pretty darn close. Featuring a rough-cut semi-precious crystal strung on a nude nylon cord and 14k gold-filled spring clasp, this is the perfect Galentines Day gift (and it goes with everything).
4. Wine Tote Bags ($24): Make your wine nights even more fun than they already are with this super-cute tote that says it all. Include your favorite bottle of vino and go-to chick flick, and you’re basically the best friend a person could have.
5. You Do You, Boo Mug ($22): Give your best friend an extra jolt of motivation and love every time they drink their coffee with this sweet mug.
Valentine’s Gifts for Your Boo
6. NFL Freaker Socks ($20): Gift the football fan in your life these awesome NFL Freaker Socks that sport their fave player’s face. It’ll complete their game-day look and score you some major points this V-day.
7. Why I’m Crushing On You Book ($10): Fill in the blanks with silly, serious or oh-so-seductive sweet nothings in this volume and gift your significant other a romantic personalized gift with pages of delightful smiles.
8. Custom Leather-Wrapped Flask ($32): Gift your sweetheart this sleek, custom, leather-wrapped flask with this winner of a gift and fill it with their libation of choice. Cheers!
9. Crosley Cruiser Portable Record Player ($99): Is your Valentine into vinyl? The Crosley Cruiser three-speed portable turntable is the perfect gift for the music lover in your life who truly appreciates the warm, mahogany-rich sound of vinyl.
10. Irish Stout Beer Brewing Kit ($45): Beer mine, Valentine! This solid gift choice for any aspiring brewmaster includes everything you need to create the Bone Dry Irish Stout: a deliciously dark blend of roasted malts and mild English hops with deep, toasty flavors of chocolate, coffee and toffee. Let’s get brewing.
Valentine’s Gifts for Your Little Ones
11. Kid Pretzel Set: PB+J, Sprinkle (Milk Chocolate) ($18): V-Day is the perfect time to tell everyone you love how much they mean to you, including the little ones in your life. Make the day extra special for them with these delicious PB+J and chocolate-covered pretzels with extra sprinkles. Hopefully, they’ll even share a few with you!
12. Robot Lunch Box ($9.99): Let your little one know how much you love them with this adorable robot lunch box. Add a special lunch of heart-shaped and love-themed sandwiches, fruit and treats, and your kiddo will be head over heels by lunchtime.
13. Flamingos Are My Friends Youth Tee ($19.50): This super sweet Flamingos Are My Friends tee has everything you love in a casual, everyday tee for the tot in your life.
14. Toymail WIFI Walkie-Talkie Messaging Toy ($59.95): Send sweet messages to your little tot with Toymail, a tech-savvy toy that lets friends and family send “mail” using the free iOS or Android app. The Mailman will speak your message and your little ones can even reply back from their toys too.
15. Olive Juice Card ($20): If you’re looking for a quick, yet thoughtful way to say “I love you” to your little ones (or anyone, really), pair this simple, yet charming Valentine’s Day card with a sweet note.
Valentine’s Gifts for Your Dad
16. BBQ Sauce Trio ($24): Skip the same old socks, ties and wallets gift routine this Valentine’s Day. Show Dad how much you care with our delicious trio of Carolina regional sauces that he will be dying to try out at the next family BBQ.
17. TrackR Bravo – Silver ($30): Is your dad always losing his keys? Or wallet? Or phone? Simply attach this chic silver circle and easily track down any lost or missing item in seconds by ringing it using the TrackR app.
18. Mantry – Food Crate Subscription ($85): There’s a reason why this is the number one food subscription gift for men! Treat your pops to a box overflowing with artisan food products from around America, delivered right to his door.
19. Mantis Chair ($120): Whether he loves to camp with the fam or take a good ol’ solo fishing trip, this multipurpose chair is a great gift for the dad who loves the great outdoors.
20. Homemade Gin Kit ($50): Give your dad the gift of gin with this brilliant kit that includes everything he needs to transform a generic bottle of vodka into his very own special home blend of gin. He’ll love it!
Valentine’s Gifts for Your Mom
21. Coconut Flower Bath Soak ($24): If anyone deserves some R+R, it’s mom. Treat her with this yummy Coconut Flower Bath with rose petals that moisturizes the skin, soothes the mind and body and smells simply divine.
22. Taste the Joy Gift Set ($9.95): When it comes to Valentine’s Day, you really can’t go wrong with chocolate. Made with ethically-sourced cacao and natural ingredients, this handcrafted chocolate gift set is a delectable way to say “I love you.” Hint: It caters to every taste, from firecracker and honey comb to salted chocolate crunch. Yum!
23. Custom Moto Tote – Monogrammed ($225): Everyone loves a little bit of luxury. Surprise Mom with this roomy and stylish custom moto-inspired tote made with durable full-grain leather and finished with a stylish side-channel stitching. She might not normally splurge on an bag for herself, so cut out the hesitation and buy it for her.
24. My Mini Heart Necklace ($32): For Valentine’s Day, give Mom this sweet and delicate Mini Heart Necklace to mark the occasion. Each heart is lovingly hand formed and unique, making for a very special gift.
25. Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker ($29): If you want to give her something that feels homey but still stylish, look no further than the ol’ mason jar. Her Pinterest-obsessed friends will be super jealous when she whips out this baby at her next dinner party.
Valentine’s Gifts for Your Sister
26. You Be My Thelma ($24): In between mastering the cat eye, movie marathons and gossiping about crushes, your sister became your partner in crime. This cute tea towel is the perfect way to remind her of all the trouble you both got into growing up.
27. Marshmallow Mugs: Set of Four ($28): This set of four marshmallow mugs is dripping with cuteness. Each mug features a different adorable little face and puffy marshmallow body. Just try not to steal one the next time you’re over at her apartment for coffee or hot cocoa.
28. Heart Bracelet ($20): This darling heart bracelet is simple, thoughtful and goes with everything, making it something your sis will certainly appreciate this Valentine’s Day.
29. Flashing Cocktail Shaker ($15): Remember sneaking sips of cocktails at practically every family wedding with your sibling during your teen years? It’s time to whip up your own boozy drinks now. This Flashing Cocktail Shaker is sure to add some amusement to your next happy-hour-movie-marathon night. Light up and start shaking.
30. Spangler Aztec Notebook ($12): From planning out her day to jotting down random thoughts, your on-the-go sis can use this adorable Aztec notebook that’s small enough to stick it in a pocket or fold up and carry around in a bag. Write a few sweet words on the inside cover to make it extra thoughtful.
Do you have any unique gifts you think we should be giving our loved ones this V-Day? Tweet them to us @BritandCo!