20 Valentine’s Day Gifts for $10 or Less
We get it — you’ve just spent tons of energy (and $$) finding the perfect gifts for your loved ones this Christmas. Searching for an extravagant Valentine’s Day gift after that marathon of a holiday season might be the last thing you want to do. So why not opt for meaningful little somethings that won’t break the bank, instead? We’ve rounded up 20 simple Valentine’s Day gift ideas that will make your besties and better half smile — all under $10!
1. A Tiny Bit of Love Confetti ($8): VDay party in a bag? We think yes.
2. Secret Love Letters Writing Set ($6): Write your sweet nothings in invisible ink for a fun twist to your Valentine’s Day card.
3. I’d Double Tap That Greeting Card ($5): This one goes out to all you Instagram fanatics out there ;)
5. Cheers Crew Socks ($10): Nothing says “I love you” like adorable socks depicting your boo’s favorite beverage… right?
6. Floral Bouquet Soap Petals ($8): Add these glamorous soap roses to a lovey-dovey bath for two :)
7. Pop Rocks ($2): The rumors are true — making out with pop rocks in your mouth is awesome (and only a little bit strange). Spice up your smooches this Feb 14 with the classic fruity candy.
9. Valentine Pasta ($6): Cook your SO’s favorite pasta dish with this kitschy and cute pasta, and you’re good to go. No extra cheese needed ;)
10. Beer Jelly Bean Can ($8): Beer jellies for your favorite beer belly!
11. I Will Wash Your Dirty Dishes Sponge ($6): Now THAT is love.
12. Claire’s Mirrored Heart Shape Rubber Sunglasses ($5): Thanks to Katy Perry’s new line, Claire’s officially has our attention again. Make Valentine’s Day a good excuse to pick up these adorable mint heart shades — for you and for your bestie.
15. Foil Heart Party Balloon ($6): If you ask us, giant mylar balloons are always a good idea. Tie a love note to the balloon, deliver it to your better half’s door, and you’ve officially won Valentine’s Day.
18. Valentine Ankle Socks ($6): The best way to prevent cold feet :)
19. Handmade Love Notes ($4): Go the (very) old-fashioned route and write your honey a sweet note on these itty bitty scrolls. This little guy is definitely a keepsake.
20. Ben & Jerry’s Karamel Sutra Core Ice Cream ($4): When in doubt, Ben & Jerry’s always has your back. Share a pint of their naughtiest ice cream for a majorly romantic date night in.
What will you be gifting your boo this Valentine’s Day? Share with us in the comments below!