10 Hot Heels Perfect for Valentine’s Day
You’ve got your date-night dress (or jumpsuit) picked out, found the jewels to match and even booked your blowout appointment (or not). The only thing left to hunt down are your Valentine’s Day heels. Every girl knows the struggle to find the perfect pair of heels is REAL, but we’ve got your back. From metallic to floral and even a slingback donned with hearts, here are 10 heels that will have you making a splash on Valentine’s Day.
1. Red Heels ($135): These little red heels by Jeffrey Campbell are exactly what you need to add the right amount of red to your V-Day outfit — plus, they’ll go with absolutely everything.
2. Metallic Loafer Heels ($99): We’re all about the shine at Brit + Co. Looking to make a statement? These metallic loafers with a front tassel will transform any look.
3. Alton Sandals ($200): If you’re going for an edgy vibe, try these snakeskin sandals with a colorful zipper trim that adds unconventional detail to your outfit.
4. Nisse Heel ($16): Are distressed jeans in your V-Day outfit plans? Then pick up a pair of these caged metallic heels to not only dress your look up, but also take it to a new level.
5. Gigi Boots ($64): Nothing says sexy like a pair of over-the-knee boots, but add a little bit of back-lacing detail and a stiletto heel, and you’re sure to be killing the shoe game.
6. Heart-Print Heels ($425): A whole lot of heart and a pair of rockin’ kicks are essentials for survival, right? It seems like Sophia Webster, the mastermind behind these slingbacks, totally gets that.
7. Jail Break Heel ($91): These boots give a twist to the current peep-toe boot trend. With a silver metal block heel and cutout detail, you’ll want to rock these on Valentine’s Day and every day after that.
8. Panteria Heel ($76): No shoe collection is complete without a pair of floral heels. These beauties, which feature a delicate toe strap and gold chain detailing, are just the pair your need.
9. Skyla Heel ($295): Rachel Zoe knows what it takes to make a look unforgettable, and we’re huge fans of her shoes. These luxe gold heels will definitely set you apart from the crowd.
10. Carlotte Pointy Pump ($129): This red-hot pump with asymmetrical straps can hold its own, whether you’re headed to a Galentine’s Day brunch or a night out on the town.
Are you wearing heels for Valentine’s Day? If so, let us know what kind in the comments below!
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.