Jump on It: 15 Date Night-Approved Jumpsuits
Forget the LBD — jumpsuits get our vote for the must-wear item this Valentine’s Day. Not only are they totally versatile pieces, they’re no fuss. Throw one on with a few standout accessories and you’re ready for whatever comes your way. And no matter what you’ve got planned this Valentine’s Day, there’s a jumpsuit to suit almost every occasion, whether it’s casual drinks with the girls, a big night out or a 10-course dinner at the hottest seat in town. Check out 15 styles we love below!
1. Alice McCall White Noise Chiffon Jumpsuit ($429): Alice McCall is the jumpsuit queen, and this ethereal, chiffon design — with its frilly detailing and soft shade of seafoam green — will make you reign supreme this Valentine’s Day.
2. ASOS River Island Swirl Print Jumpsuit ($45): Bold. Bold. Bold. We love a good graphic print to really up the ante in the fashion department. Flaunt this jumpsuit with bright red heels for a modern-chic V-Day vibe.
4. Modern Citizen Jacquard Culotte Jumpsuit ($99): Culottes + jumpsuits = a match made in sartorial heaven. The high-sheen fabric gives a polished feel to this fashion-forward riff on a classic jumpsuit, making it the ideal piece for a night out.
5. ASOS Scuba Jumpsuit With Plunge In Winter Floral ($46): Nail sexy, feminine style with bold florals and sleek scuba in a suit that highlights all your best features.
6. Lovers + Friends Walk in the Park Jumpsuit ($150): Grab his and everyone else’s attention in this bright number. Airy pleated fabric and a ruffled bodice introduce a playful, feminine vibe that counters the punch of the jumpsuit’s bold hue.
7. Harlyn Dietrich Printed Jumpsuit ($80): This sophisticated jumpsuit hits all the right notes with its effortless tailored fit and charming top hat print. Add a fabulous belt to highlight the waist and give the look a pretty, feminine touch.
9. Free People Meadow Rue Jumpsuit ($168): You’ll look like you’re floating on air (or a field of wildflowers), when you don this dreamy floral georgette jumpsuit. The sheer fabric, dainty print and flirty laid-back vibe make it a top V-Day pick.
10. ASOS CURVE Exclusive Jumpsuit With Jet Bead Embellishment ($104): This jumpsuit was made with subtle sexiness in mind. A flattering silhouette is accented with a sheer neckline and sleeves that show off just the right amount of skin.
12. French Connection Jumpsuit with Lace Detail ($136): Who knew a jumpsuit could be so elegant? With its ruffled lace cap sleeves and stunning silhouette, this refined piece will help you tackle everything from a dressed up dinner to drinks with the girls.
13. Missguided Marilyn Navy Floral Wide Leg Wrap Jumpsuit ($48): Here, bold florals (a major spring staple) get the delicate, feminine treatment with girly lace accents and soft fluid fabric. Throw on a metallic belt and gorgeous gold cuffs for a flawless finish.
14. Forever21 Belted Chiffon Jumpsuit ($28): Switch out your fave little black dress for this fresh alternative. Cheeky shorts peek out underneath sheer leg panels for a cool layered look, and a vintage-inspired gold belt is added for luxe appeal.
15. Reformation Veruschka Jumpsuit ($258): This striking jumpsuit leaves plenty to the imagination, but still packs a punch. The plunging neckline is balanced by long sleeves and wide-leg bottoms that give the piece a retro vibe we love.
What are you wearing this Valentine’s Day? Tell us below in the comments!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)