Jump on It: 15 Date Night-Approved Jumpsuits
Forget the LBD — jumpsuits get our vote for the must-wear item this Valentine’s Day. Not only are they totally versatile pieces, they’re no fuss. Throw one on with a few standout accessories and you’re ready for whatever comes your way. And no matter what you’ve got planned this Valentine’s Day, there’s a jumpsuit to suit almost every occasion, whether it’s casual drinks with the girls, a big night out or a 10-course dinner at the hottest seat in town. Check out 15 styles we love below!
1. Alice McCall White Noise Chiffon Jumpsuit ($429): Alice McCall is the jumpsuit queen, and this ethereal, chiffon design — with its frilly detailing and soft shade of seafoam green — will make you reign supreme this Valentine’s Day.
2. ASOS River Island Swirl Print Jumpsuit ($45): Bold. Bold. Bold. We love a good graphic print to really up the ante in the fashion department. Flaunt this jumpsuit with bright red heels for a modern-chic V-Day vibe.
4. Modern Citizen Jacquard Culotte Jumpsuit ($99): Culottes + jumpsuits = a match made in sartorial heaven. The high-sheen fabric gives a polished feel to this fashion-forward riff on a classic jumpsuit, making it the ideal piece for a night out.
5. ASOS Scuba Jumpsuit With Plunge In Winter Floral ($46): Nail sexy, feminine style with bold florals and sleek scuba in a suit that highlights all your best features.
6. Lovers + Friends Walk in the Park Jumpsuit ($150): Grab his and everyone else’s attention in this bright number. Airy pleated fabric and a ruffled bodice introduce a playful, feminine vibe that counters the punch of the jumpsuit’s bold hue.
7. Harlyn Dietrich Printed Jumpsuit ($80): This sophisticated jumpsuit hits all the right notes with its effortless tailored fit and charming top hat print. Add a fabulous belt to highlight the waist and give the look a pretty, feminine touch.
9. Free People Meadow Rue Jumpsuit ($168): You’ll look like you’re floating on air (or a field of wildflowers), when you don this dreamy floral georgette jumpsuit. The sheer fabric, dainty print and flirty laid-back vibe make it a top V-Day pick.
10. ASOS CURVE Exclusive Jumpsuit With Jet Bead Embellishment ($104): This jumpsuit was made with subtle sexiness in mind. A flattering silhouette is accented with a sheer neckline and sleeves that show off just the right amount of skin.
12. French Connection Jumpsuit with Lace Detail ($136): Who knew a jumpsuit could be so elegant? With its ruffled lace cap sleeves and stunning silhouette, this refined piece will help you tackle everything from a dressed up dinner to drinks with the girls.
13. Missguided Marilyn Navy Floral Wide Leg Wrap Jumpsuit ($48): Here, bold florals (a major spring staple) get the delicate, feminine treatment with girly lace accents and soft fluid fabric. Throw on a metallic belt and gorgeous gold cuffs for a flawless finish.
14. Forever21 Belted Chiffon Jumpsuit ($28): Switch out your fave little black dress for this fresh alternative. Cheeky shorts peek out underneath sheer leg panels for a cool layered look, and a vintage-inspired gold belt is added for luxe appeal.
15. Reformation Veruschka Jumpsuit ($258): This striking jumpsuit leaves plenty to the imagination, but still packs a punch. The plunging neckline is balanced by long sleeves and wide-leg bottoms that give the piece a retro vibe we love.
What are you wearing this Valentine’s Day? Tell us below in the comments!
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.