10 Stylish Wall Hooks You Need for All Those Extra Winter Coats
Winter is coming, and that means you can no longer make do with hanging everyone’s sweaters on the back of your door. To get your home ready for all those hats, scarves, and puffy jackets, you’ll need solid (and stylish) wall storage. Upgrade from your sad coat rack with these statement-making hangers that will work great in just about any space.
1. Urban Outfitters Rya Marble Wall Hook ($29): Instead of a utilitarian rack, why not get something that’s practically a piece of art? The mod vibes and discreet profile are a welcome change of pace from large hooks that poke you in the back while you’re putting on your boots.
2. Anthropologie Madison Hook ($148): Plant mamas will love a gilded floral piece that looks like a rose branch on the wall. Hang all your beautiful scarves and shawls on this almost-too-pretty winter coat rack.
3. House Doctor Black Rack ($72): When your entryway is also in the living room, you don’t want your extra stuff to stand out too much. This modern black system won’t be an eyesore and will blend in seamlessly with your minimalist gallery wall.
4. Umbra Desert Wall Hook ($18): You can’t really go wrong with gold cacti hanging by the door. This hook could be decorated seasonally, and also works well as-is year-round.
5. Block Love Coat Rack ($51): A coat rack that looks like a neon light is cool by any standard. Create a gallery wall around it for a one-of-a-kind entryway vignette.
6. West Elm Geo Multihook ($59): A gold geometric rack looks good with every style of decor. And at this price, you can afford a few if you want to have one by each entrance.
7. Anthropologie Cerco Coat Rack ($38): Keep it simple with a three-hook plaque. If you need more places to hang your stuff, just add another one. This is an excellent option if you have a small space or don’t need that many hooks.
8. Modway Gumball Coat Rack ($34): Fans of MCM design will recognize the Eames coat rack and totally be on board with this much more affordable option. The numerous hooks can hold all of your accessories, including the 10 infinity scarves you’ve got for the cold months.
9. Huntleys Wood Floating Coat Rack & Shelf ($30+): Who says you can’t disguise your functional pieces with a fancier purpose? Use the area above your gear for displaying some of your treasures and favorite prints.
10. Decmode Alluminum Wall Hook ($34): You may not have room for an animal head in your home, but you’ve probably got some blank wall space for this longhorn fixture that’s all kinds of cool. It will look right at home in your boho or Midwest decor.