20 Clever Ways to Organize + Store Your Washi Tape
When it comes to crafting, washi tape is a girl’s best friend. This Japanese masking tape has endless possibilities, from creative party decor to colorful wallpaper. Besides the fact that it’s super versatile, it also comes in so many fun patterns. And when you’re not busy crafting away, you’re going to need somewhere to store those precious rolls. Luckily, we found 20 clever storage solutions that you’ll seriously love.
1. Jewelry Holder: These trees aren’t just for holding jewelry anymore. How cute would this look on your craft table? (via Crafts Unleashed)
4. Tape Rod: Line up your tape on a rod for easy access while crafting. (via Heart Handmade)
7. Bowl: If your collection is still tiny, your washi tape can easily be stored and displayed in a cute desktop bowl. Looking to grow your collection? The Brit + Co shop has you covered! (via Seventh House on the Left)
8. Washi Tape Box ($18): These handmade boxes can hold up to 24 rolls of your most favorite washi tape. Score!
13. Washi Tape Organizer ($37): This organizer is simple and compact, perfect for some no-fuss storage. Oh, and you can color code.
14. Berry Organized: Berry baskets are great for holding small bits and baubles from your work space. Jazz yours up with some gold spray paint (like these) or another color that fits your fancy. (via Lovely Indeed)
15. Dessert Storage: This is a two-for-one special. A cake stand can be repurposed for stacking and displaying washi tape, while a glass dessert bell keeps other rolls covered and dust-free. (via Giochi di Carta)
19. Foil Box: Upcycle an old aluminum foil box for storing your washi tape collection. Just add a dowel to hold them in place. Plus, it already comes with the serrated edge for easy tape cutting. (via My Minds Eye)
20. Washi Wheel ($38): How awesome is this?! It’s like a rolodex, but for your washi tape. Sold!
How do you store your washi tape? Let us know in the comments below!