Wedding Balloon Displays Are Our New Decor Crush
You know we love a fabulous floral showstopper: Flower arches are to die for, and we have heart eyes over the wall of blooms created by Jeff Leatham himself. But to be perfectly honest, we have a new wedding design crush. You guys, balloons are the new wedding florals. (Just check Pinterest!) Dreamy, colorful, sculptural … is there anything balloons can’t do? This roundup of our favorite bold balloons is just what you need to kick-start your planning.
1. Honeycomb & Balloon Arch: For an alter arch, layer in honeycombs in bright colors to create a multi-textured stunner. The only thing that can compete is you! (via Mary Costa Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
2. Rainbow Balloon Installation: This multicolored amazingness is how you put your mark on the venue the day of your nuptials. It’s the *ultimate* photo backdrop. (via Cynthia Chung Photography)
3. Lots of Garlands: Go big or go home when it comes to love! There’s nothing subtle about these balloons or the giant marquee letters, and we LOVE it. (via Peterson Design & Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
4. Floral & Balloon Garland: Our two favorite things are even sweeter together. Balloons + blooms 4-ever. (via CBC Life)
5. Suspended Balloon Table Runner: With an unconventional seating arrangement, you can help create intimacy by “lowering” the ceiling in the venue. Adding this large garland achieves this, all while adding some color to a stark rental space. (via Beck Rochi Photography / Ruffled)
6. Glitter Filled Balloons: Fill your display up with these glittery versions for that extra bit of shimmer. We love the interplay of the gold and pink! (via Frank & Frida Photography / Kara’s Party Ideas)
8. One Love, One Color: For a more minimalist approach, stay with one shade, and accent with light greenery. The look is simple but hugely impactful. (via Beck Rocchi Photography / Something Turquoise)
How dreamy are these balloon installations? Follow us on Pinterest for more ideas!