15 Wedding Favors Guests Will Want to Have and to Hold
Ah yes, the wedding favor — yet another sweet layer of fondant to top the cake that is your big day. Well, top this , brides. Here is your go-to list for unique, eco, DIY and edible favors that guests won’t throw away. When considering your bomboniere, don’t stress. We’ve got your emergency kit ! Keep it simple; the wow factor is all in the thought — and the packaging, too! We got you covered on all fronts with creative, personal wow-worthy ideas to top the cake.
1. Fresh Plant ($10): These bright plants are a natural way to bring color to your special day. Double their duty by using them as table numbers and decor. Select from herbs and plants such as an olive tree, jasmine or rosemary .
2. Vintage Key Flash Drive ($55): Vintage French keys are all the rage these days. Pretty? Definitely. Useful? Not so much. Unlock the key to your guests’ hearts with these quirky USB drives. Load them with photos of you two for guests to unlock again and again.
8. Rose- Married Infused Olive Oils: Purchase olive oil in bulk, round up cork-topped glass jars, plant some herbs and bam! Classy guest gift! (via Christa Alexandra Designs)
13. DIY French Meringues With Favor Box : Highlight France’s highly fashionable meringue in a colorful and playful way. You get a double dose of DIY with both the recipe and the container. (via decor8 )
15. Digital Wedding Favors: Apparently, digital wedding favors are a thing. A thing we’re down to DL. Alert your guests to their downloadable party favor — a song, an app, an ebook, whatever your heart desires. (via Smarty Had a Party)
Do you have an idea that takes the cake? Let us know how you’re planning on wowing your wedding guests in the comments below.