27 Stunning Cascading Bouquets for Every Type of Wedding
Who doesn’t adore the romantic look of a cascading bouquet? Holding an oversized bouquet of lush blooms and ivy is probably one of our top wedding fantasies. Quick pop culture lesson: This flower arrangement was widely popular in the 1980s, thanks to the ever elegant Princess Diana. But now, the waterfall style is back in a fresh way! Pops of color, seasonal berries and succulents are just a few modern options to consider. Here are 27 diverse, Pinterest-worthy bouquets for the ethereal bride-to-be.
4. Bold Buds: You don’t need a slew of flowers to make a statement! This cascade uses a clutch of large blooms, some jasmine vines and other pieces of greenery to create a memorable focal point. (via Bridal Musings)
5. Wild Child: Ah, this is what bohemian dreams are made of! The warm colors and hanging pieces of greenery channel those eclectic 1960s vibes. Would this work as a flower crown? No? Blast. (via The Melideos / Ruffled)
6. One-Plant Wonder: Give us all the succulents! We love decorating our homes with these trendy little guys, so of course we adore the idea of a succulent bouquet. (via Anne Robert Photography / Botanical Brouhaha)
7. Herbal Accents: Ivy, lavender, mignonette, larkspur and rosemary are just some of the ingredients used to create this floral masterpiece. The herbs will also give off a lovely aroma while you glide down the aisle. (via Herbal Weddings)
10. Simple Elegance: Pink jasmine creates a feathery cascade, ideal for showcasing your statement flowers. This undone look would be perfect for any boho bride. (via Sarah Gawler / Sweet Violet Bride)
12. Tons of Texture: Hanging red amaranthus really makes this non-traditional bouquet pop. Those plum and green hues would certainly be Insta-worthy at your autumn wedding. (via First Comes Love / Sweet Pea Floral Design)
13. Woodland Queen: The greenery on this complex bouquet is shockingly gorgeous, especially when mixed with a minimalistic bridal gown. We love the blooms flowing all the way to the ground. (via Lara Hotz / Burnett’s Boards)
14. Tropical Vibes: Hosting a destination wedding on an island in the sun? This vibrant bouquet made of palm leaves will set the tone. Now pass us a piña colada, please. (via Lukas & Suzy VanDyke / Green Wedding Shoes)
16. Bursts of Color: Every flower-lovin’ bride should have blooms to her toes! Garden roses, peonies, dahlias, ranunculus, eucalyptus and more were used to create this work of art. (via Evangeline Lane Photography / Ruffled)
17. Shades of Purple: This elegant bouquet almost looks black and white! But those gorgeous dark buds are actually purple calla lilies mixed with dendrobium orchids. (via Tony Gameiro / The English Wedding Blog)
21. A Pinch of Whimsy: This colorful bouquet was created for a Peter Rabbit-themed bridal shoot. Check out the tempting berries peeking out from among the greenery. (via Al Gawlik Photography / Pink Parasol Designs)
22. Trio of Roses: Juliet garden roses, spray roses and just your good ol’ average rose are all pieces of this blush bouquet. Sage provides greenery and a light herbal scent. (via Michelle Lyerly / Wedding Chicks)
23. Princess Bride: Host a fairytale wedding with an insanely gorgeous flower arrangement like this one. The fern fronds add a verdant lacy edge to the waterfall of greenery. (via Anushé Low / Style Me Pretty)
24. Hanging Ribbons: To add a special touch to your cascade, try tying a long ribbon to the stems of your flowers. This trendy look can also be applied to the bridesmaids’ bouquets, if you want to go matchy-matchy. (via Jose Villa / Style Me Pretty)
26. Peachy Keen: What a perfect palette for a spring or summer wedding. These delicate roses and ebullient dahlias add a touch of romance that can carry across from your bouquet to the boutonnieres and centerpieces. (via The de Jaureguis / Brides)
Which bouquet would you love to feature in your wedding? Follow us on Pinterest for more inspo!
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.