20 Chic Wedges For Your Wedding Day
October brides, your big day is just around the corner. If you’re struggling last minute to find a shoe that will help you survive the cooler nights and can stand up to hours of dancing without destroying your feet, we have a solution. Try on any of these 20 comfy, stylish wedding-ready wedges to find the best pair for your perfect day.
1. Madden Raaven Wedge ($40): It wouldn’t be a wedding without lace right? The cute cage shoe lets plenty of air in, keeping your feet nice and cool as you dance the night away. And while they may be tall, that solid cork base will keep you from tripping over your feet as you walk down the aisle.
2. Walkin on Air Blue Low Wedges With Ivory Lace ($81): Gotta have something blue. These low wedge shoes are a stunning shade that works great with any theme. The bits of lace at the ankles are an elegant touch.
3. Piperlime Steven by Steve Madden Wedges ($70): These blushing pink wedges have just enough sparkle to look gorgeous without reminding anyone of a disco ball. We also love this pale shade of cognac, which goes with pretty much anything.
4. Sole Society Silver Colorblock Wedges ($70): Pale gray suede and creamy leather blend together on an elegant wedge that will perfectly match your wedding dress. That contrast between the straps would look gorgeous with some brightly colored toenail polish.
5. Sole Society Karin Lace Up ($65): For ladies who love laces, or just want something a little more unique for their wedding day, these mini wedges are just the thing. With an elegant white lace up-shoe that covers the ankle, plus a delicate heel, they’re perfect for strutting your stuff down the aisle.
6. London XOX Low Silver Wedges (price upon request): These elegant and thankfully low silver wedges add just a touch of height and lots of princess-like beauty to your wedding. And if you’re anywhere near as clumsy as we are, you’ll be glad to have a little more control over your steps as you greet your guests.
7. UrbanOG Round Toe Espadrille ($30): Step out in these nude canvas espadrilles with a covered toe, three-inch braided bottom and a pretty ribbon bow that ties around the ankle.
8. Zoey Metallic Lizard Print Peep-Toe ($240): Play with a little color and gorgeous metallic peep-toes, featuring a flash of emerald heel. This statement shoe combines plenty of textures, patterns and colors that would be a great fit for any nontraditional bride.
9. LK Bennet Estella Peep Toe Wedges ($335): Try on a sleek patent leather wedge in a pale pink-hued nude. The shoes are perfect for a sunset summer wedding or just for strutting your stuff on the streets of your city.
10. BHLDN Gigi Wedge ($235): These delicate satin wedges with sparkling crystal brooches on the toes look like they stepped out of a fairytale. And if we may say so, combining a strappy look with a comfortable wedge is a genius idea.
11. Shion Strappy Mary Janes ($85): If open-toed shoes aren’t your favorite, try these Mary Janes on for size. Lace covers your toes, stretching back to leather heels and straps to accentuate your ankle. It’s a sexier take on the classic look, still stunning and age-appropriate enough to wear for your big day.
12. Anthropologie Taproot Wedge ($80): How about trying something daring with these bright metallic cages? Your feet will look stunning with just the right amount of attitude.
13. Jimmy Choo Trey Wedges ($695): It wouldn’t be a shoe roundup without Jimmy Choo. A metal-heeled shiny leather shoe and perfectly pointed toe demonstrate why Jimmy Choo is the king of bridal footwear.
14. Walkin on Air Nude Lace Peep Toe Mary Janes ($63): If you’re trying to be a bit more practical with your shoe purchase, these nude lace peep-toes might be the perfect fit. The swirl of lace over the toe is a beautiful touch, and we love the little heel strap. We bet these would live on in your repertoire long after your wedding.
15. Jimmy Choo Baxen Wedge ($675): If a totally gold Jimmy Choo is a little too metallic for your taste, these subdued silver wedges might do the trick instead. The crosshatched weave adds a sophisticated and mature textural touch.
16. Francesca’s BC Loves Fran Bounce Wedges ($20): It’s truly a steal that these gorgeous coral and gold shoes are only 20 bucks. They’re perfect for a bride on a budget, but even if you don’t end up wearing them to your wedding, you’ll be glad you jumped at the chance to get these babies on your feet.
17. Francesca’s Jun & Ivy Shoes ($15): Another cheap pick comes in the form of these gorgeous robin’s egg blue cage wedges. They combine all three of our favorite shoe trends — lace-ups, open toes and cutouts — so you’re pretty much set for life.
18. Nordstrom Joie ($160): What can we say? We just love patterns and bright, bold details. This shoe is no exception, thanks to some very cunning needlework on the straps, creating a black and white brushstroke look that adds a touch of creativity and imagination to plain white shoes.
19. Nordstrom Smetana Pump ($220): This white satin wedge has a little secret. Check out those sweet beaded details on the side of the shoe! They look like tiny little icicles, making this shoe one ice cold accessory for any wedding.
20. Charles & Keith Slip-On Platform Wedges ($66): We’ve saved the most comfortable for last. While these white wedges are certainly a little chunkier than some of the more delicate shoes in our lineup, there’s something to be said for pure comfort. A soft leather sole, plus being able to slip your shoes on and off without being seen, pretty much seals the deal.
What wedges inspire you for your big day? Do you prefer bold, big and colorful or more subdued in whites and ivories? Tell us your favorites below.
No matter what your holiday plans look like this year, we know you want to feel present and able to embrace the warm and festive spirit to the fullest — not be bogged down by errands, stressful hosting duties, and last-minute shopping disasters. We wouldn't be surprised if one look at your December to-do list sent you into a full-on panic.