17 Chic Pairs of “Something Blue” Wedding Shoes
Back in the olden days no one ever even saw what kind of shoes a bride was wearing on her big day. They’d be hidden away under a gorgeous white skirt and a long, flowing train, leaving guests and grooms alike to guess and wonder. Now, it seems that a bride’s shoes make more appearances in wedding photos than the wedding party, so it’s best to pick a pair that shines. Take a look at these 17 chic “something blue” options for you to slip your feet into on your big day.
2. Faith Textured Leather Pumps ($145): Talk about some blue suede shoes! If you can rock a tall, skinny heel, these are meant for you.
5. Cissy T-Strap Pumps ($135): There’s no messing around with these t-strap pumps. Chiffon and satin make for an elegant pair that’ll look almost as gorgeous as you.
6. Something Old + Blue Heels: Get some inspiration from a pair of shoes that combines two wedding day must-haves. Take a piece of lace from your mother’s (or another family member’s) wedding dress that you want to include in your day, and give it new life on a simple pair of blue shoes. (via The Berry)
8. Gown Heels ($129): Betsey Johnson’s wedding collection features the most perfect wedding day shoes. Even if you chose these beauties in a different hue, the bottoms are colored in Tiffany blue to be sure you’re still checking the box.
11. Callista D’Orsay Pump ($83): If deep blues aren’t your style, there’s many more shades to choose from. We love these robin’s egg blue heels that are definitely practical and pretty.
14. Blue Glitter Shoes ($80): They may not be just like Dorothy’s ruby slippers, but you can totally click your heels in happiness all night long in these.
15. Pearl and Rhinestone Peeptoes ($175): These bedazzled kitten heels will surely pop in your photos!
16. Hannah Heels ($215): There’s just something about a little glitz that makes us feel more glam.
17. Royal Bow Clips ($34): If you’ve already found a pair of shoes but are still hoping to cross off your something blue, these adorable bow clips are your new best friend. We think we’d sport these post-wedding, too — on all of our shoes!
Will you be donning any of these gorgeous picks when you say, “I do?” Share which pair is your favorite in the comments below!