Hit the Road with 20 Chic Weekenders
Nothing screams summer like an impromptu weekend getaway. Throw a swimsuit, shorts, and a t-shirt into a bag and hit the road for a sunny destination. Of course, because we like to stay on top of your style game even when we’re feeling spontaneous, you’ve gotta have the perfect weekend bag. Here are 20 chic weekenders for all your last minute adventures.
1. Mojito Weekender ($143): This two-tone number has a sequined bottom, bringing the party as well as being easy to pack.
2. Pixelated Weekender ($180): This pattern by Kate Spade (called Sampler) gets us every time. This time, it’s all about Saturday.
3. Canvas Overnight Bag ($37): You have to find yourself in the J.Crew Kids’ section to come across this bright canvas darling.
4. Herschel Weekender ($100): Perfect for a quick weekend trip, we love how this duffle echoes the hues of sand and sky.
5. Everlane Weekender ($95): Everlane is all about classic pieces in basic varieties, and we love their take on the weekender.
6. The Catalina ($120): Owned by not one but two Brit + Co. staffers, this is the latest and greatest weekender on the market.
7. Clare Vivier Weekender ($483): For a splurge, we admire the stylish simplicity of this option by Clare Vivier. The pale mint feels almost Mediterranean.
8. No. 165 Medium Carryall ($349): Another one on the splurgy end of the spectrum, this striped bag is great for fashionable guys and gals alike, and is faintly reminiscent of an old school tool or doctor’s bag.
9. Canvas and Leather Weekender ($120): Business on the outside, party on the inside? We’ll take it.
10. Chevron Memo Weekender ($120): We always need to give props to chevron, this time in a royal green and gold combo.
11. Makr Weekender ($189): This is the kind of weekender folks who read Kinfolk use. We’re into it.
12. Izzy Weekender ($120): Gorgeous patterns, textiles, and a little pom pom flare. +1.
13. Abingdon Weekender ($198): For a more classic duffle style, J. Crew’s Abingdon collection is rugged and ready to go.
14. LeSportsac Nylon Duffle ($74): If you love lots of patterns in durable materials, you can always turn to LeSportsac. We love the blue polka dot motif.
15. Pendleton Weekender ($190): I have to admit, I have a slight obsession with Pendleton, and that was before their goods started being carried in Urban Outfitters ;)
16. Hildy Weekender ($478): Anthropologie’s appearance on this list is a bold blue soft leather bit of of beauty.
17. Matea Weekender ($348): Nautical stripes make this one ocean-ready.
18. Koh Samui Duffle ($112): Another two-tone style with a gorgeous metallic layer. And yes, this would totally fit under the seat in front of you.
19. Metallic Striped Duffle ($145): Girly stripes make this one a go-to for a girls weekend, bachelorette, or bridal shower.
20. Woven Weekender (£42.00): And last, another take on mixed textiles, patterns, and exotic vibes.
If you lack a certain way with words, then perhaps you can rely on showing how you feel this holiday season with an artful greeting card you can make at home! Brit dropped by our crafting studio where we teamed with Camp by Walmart to create a choose-your-own-adventure holiday card tutorial. In the interactive video, it's up to you to decide what type of card you want to make — sentimental, or stylish? Three-dimensional, or keep it simple? After you've selected your design vibe, Brit helps you assemble it all together so your last-min card is ready to send. Get ready to pick up a few new DIY tricks when you watch the video now!