It’s no exaggeration when we say we’ve been anxiously awaiting the launch of Alexa Chung’s debut fashion line since last summer. Fast-forward to now, and it’s finally (praise hands emoji) available for purchase. Somebody send help, ‘cause we low-key want it ALL. With collaborations with Madewell and AG Jeans already under her belt — and her own virtual styling app Villoid — it was only a matter of time before our favorite street MVP put her sartorial prowess to good use. Not only will Chung’s namesake label inspire you to dress like a Brit girl (hello, mini Alexas in training), but it’s the juxtaposition of Parisian chic and New York edge that’s making us want to ditch our goody-two-shoes roots. Treat Yo’ Self Day came early — here’s everything we want to snag from A.Chung’s debut line. Yup, there goes our paycheck.
1. Alexa Chung Stripy Mohair Vest ($370): Selena Gomez has already taken to teaming her A.Chung cropped mohair vest with frayed hem jeans and strappy sandals. Sub in some denim cutoffs and knee-high gladiators for instant festival flair.
2. Alexa Chung High Waist Tailored Trousers ($490): Your nine-to-five uniform is about to get the reboot it deserves, all thanks to these Farrah Fawcett-worthy pinstripe trousers that call for a vintage rocker tee and a boxy denim jacket.
3. Alexa Chung Saturn Ring ($160): Cue the celestial vibes with this Saturn ring that will have you seeing stars. Mercury in retrograde ain’t got nothin’ on you!
4. Alexa Chung Square Toe Bow Shoes ($430): Dem bows! You know you’re doing it right when your stylish steppers elicit compliments from random passersby. These squared-toe patent beauties can be pared down with vintage Levi’s or a button-front A-line skirt in a flash.
5. Alexa Chung Frill Polo Shirt ($460): More boyish than preppy, here’s a polo shirt you’ll actually reach for just for kicks. The Wes Anderson color palette and frilly sleeves are absolutely an added bonus.
6. Alexa Chung Rainbow Choker ($190): Level up with this ‘90s-esque choker featuring a medley of rainbow Swarovski rhinestones.
7. Alexa Chung Mixed Crochet Top ($540) + Mixed Crochet Skirt ($320): Summer crochet, right this way. Between a Moroccan getaway and an outdoor music festival, this leggy co-ord has got you more than covered. Now if only we could locate some lace-up espadrilles.
8. Alexa Chung Pinafore Dress ($450): Where would Chung be today without a pinafore dress, AKA the silhouette that’s practically defined her style through the years? File this black corduroy LBD under what to wear for a night on the town or even the modern-day boardroom — just add a romantic blouse for the full Chung effect.
9. Alexa Chung George Sweatshirt ($245): Who’s George? That would be The Beatles’ George Harrison, of course. Given Chung’s stint as a former DJ, this printed sweatshirt couldn’t be a better testament to her cool girl ways.
10. Alexa Chung Mandarin Collar Dress ($625): Meet the contemporary iteration of the cheongsam, a traditional Chinese dress featuring a bodycon fit and a refined collar. (Yes, those are indeed inset pearls.) Go bold or go home with some disco-ready platforms for a rooftop soiree or a black tie wedding.
11. Alexa Chung Tiered Garden Dress ($785): Um, would you not rock this ultra-femme tiered floral frock to a garden party in the British countryside? Duh.
12. Alexa Chung Mary Jane Ballet Pump ($260): A wee bit quirky, a LOT schoolgirl, these sensible red Mary Jane flats are practically a blessing in disguise. They’re comfortable but also designed with retro babes in mind who swear by a wardrobe of Peter Pan collar dresses and denim shortalls.
13. Alexa Chung Patent Apron Dress ($595): And now for this lilac PVC apron dress that exudes non-stop sex appeal. Dial it down with a white tee and Superga sneakers for a decidedly tomboy look before going all in with a ruffled Victorian-inspired blouse and backless mules come after-hours.
14. Alexa Chung Sequin Maxi Dress ($1,660): We don’t care if this totally DDG sequined creation costs more than a grand. If you ask us, that’s a small price to pay when you’re intent on dressing like a human disco ball. Any takers?
Which pieces are you hoping to snag from Alexa Chung’s debut line? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.