10 Girlboss-Approved Work Bags Under $100
Whether it’s an 8am meeting on Monday or casual Friday, there’s nothing more essential to the quintessential office outfit than the right bag. Finding the perfect work bag can be a hard task, though: It has to be big enough to carry your computer, your lunch and perhaps a pair of flats, but also portable enough for your commute. Not to mention you have a style rep to maintain, so frumpy totes and shapeless sacks are a no-go. Sure, you could use your old backpack from college, but why not spice it up? Here are 10 colorful, creative and totally unique bags that will get you to and from your nine-to-five with class.
1. Free People Slouchy Vegan Tote ($68): If you’re set on a basic tote bag, why not go for one in a rich, dramatic color like this stunning emerald shade? Bonus points for the multiple strap options.
2. Charles & Keith Tech-Inspired Trapeze Bag ($90): If Lady Gaga had a day job, our guess is she would carry this bag. The shape is positively eye-catching, but the rich blue is neutral enough to go with any outfit.
3. Kate Spade Daycation Bon Shopper ($85): Who doesn’t need a little bit of pink in their workday? You’ll likely find yourself taking this delightful tote straight from the office through to Sunday brunch. Plus, its packable shape lets you stow it away whenever you want to keep things light.
4. Skinny Dip Circus Tote Bag ($72): Work will never be boring again if this is your carry-all. You’ll be the life of the party and the stress relief of the office when you pass cubicles with this cheerful stunner on your arm.
5. ban.do Peekaboo Tote Bag ($36): This see-through style is just as trendy as it is classy. For just a few extra bucks, you can have your bag monogrammed for that added bit of customization. Who knew blush pink could be so versatile?
6. ASOS Suede and Leather Satchel Bag ($57): Channel your collegiate days of yesteryear with this professor-inspired satchel. Dress for the job you want, and look majorly chic doing it.
7. BAGGU Duck Bag ($26): This bag is as durable as it is affordable. Plus, it comes in tons of fun colors and patterns, so why not get one for every day of the week?
8. Sam and Libby Faux Leather Color Block Satchel ($40): A pop of blue and a touch of shine add fun details to this everyday-appropriate look. Jazz up any drab suit or complement an off-duty late-summer maxi with style.
9. Fjallraven Kanken Backpack ($75): Every fashion girl has been seen toting one of these babies around. Isn’t your commute to the office the perfect opportunity to get on this style tip?
10. Charles & Keith Shopper Bag ($59): This backpack is as sleek and put-together as you are. The convenient top handle makes it double as a handbag, so feel free to make this number your work style MVP.
Want more desk-ready style? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.