Nothing makes us want to get back in the gym, in the studio or on the mat like fresh, new workout gear. Resist the couch and marathon Netflix session with a cute workout outfit that’ll actually make you want to work out. From the practical and the colorful to the comfortable and downright adorable, here are 22 sporty items that’ll have you sticking to your new year’s resolutions and easily conquering one of 2015’s hottest workout trends.
1. Colorblock Legging ($84): Let’s face it: Most of the reflective running gear out there makes you look like a nighttime construction worker. That’s why we’re huge fans of these reflective leggings, which keep the reflection subtle, while still keeping you stay safe on the road.
2. Chloe Capri ($82): A celeb fave, the high-cut waistband of these leggings will make your booty less inclined to peek out while bending over in yoga class. Bonus: The waistband also provides a little extra tummy control to keep you looking super svelte.
3. Maui Workout Leggings ($32): What fun are yoga pants if they’re not bright and colorful? These bold leggings will wake up those early morning workouts.
4. Dear Kate Full Length Yoga Pant ($128): Call us obsessed, but these yoga pants are genius. Made with a special liner so you can go commando (aka no riding up) without worrying about showing a little too much of yourself, Dear Kates come in multiple lengths and plus sizes.
5. Heathered Performance Leggings ($20): Easy on the wallet and the eyes, these workout leggings feature mesh panels to keep your legs breathing during a heavy workout.
6. Zigzag-Print Crisscross Training Short ($38): No matter your choice of workout, these shorts will definitely come in handy. Made with quick-drying fabric, an extra-soft inner waistband and flat-locked seams so you don’t get chafed, they’ll be one of those pieces you’ll never want to take off.
7. Halston Sweatpant ($88): These sweatpants will keep you moving freely, no matter what workout you choose to do. And they’re so fashionable, you’ll want to wear them everywhere. Go for it; joggers are totally in right now.
8. Old Navy Go Dry Tank ($9): For those of us who need constant reminding of our capabilities, this tank does the trick. Just check the mirror for an extra boost of confidence.
9. Ladder-Back Workout Tank ($10): If you needed proof that activewear can be cute and affordable, here it is. Stay comfy and sexy in this subtle workout tank.
10. Skipper Run Tank ($45): Perfect for layering or a run on the beach. Or if you’re us, it’s great for dreaming of running on the beach while we put in those hours on the treadmill.
11. Zip-Front Athletic Tank ($13): You’ll be hard to miss in this bright athletic tank. The moisture management makes it perfect for a run while the fitted shape keeps it cute enough to wear any time of day.
Sports Bras + Undies
13. Colorblocked Caged Sports Bra ($13): The back of this sports bra isn’t just stylish, it also adds extra support. You don’t want to fall out when you’re kicking butt.
14. Luminous Floral Reversible Wrap Bra ($48): This sports bra is so pretty, you’ll be sad to cover it up with a shirt. Consider it even more incentive to get in shape. You’ll definitely want to show this off with your new six-pack abs.
15. Randies Three-Pack ($50): This is for all you runners out there. Get an extra dose of motivation while getting dressed in the morning with this sassy underwear. You can’t help but go for a run when your butt is (literally) telling you to.
16. Pointe Studio Fillmore Socks ($10): Whether you need some help sticking to your yoga mat or you need to keep your balance on a slippery dance studio floor, these grippy socks will do wonders. They’re adorable and practical.
17. Sweat Happens Liner Bags ($42): Just like the name says, “Sweat happens,” which is why any faithful gym goer or hot yoga regular knows the importance of liner bags. After a particularly sweaty class, put your damp clothes in these bags and keep the rest of your stuff nice and clean.
18. Indego Africa Yoga Bag ($54): Keep the love flowing on your way to and from the yoga studio with a handmade yoga mat bag. All profits from this bag benefit the women who craft the Indego Africa products with educational training programs.
19. Nite Ize ShoeLit LED Light ($14): If you’re a fan of nighttime running, these little lights will guide you home, keep you visible and save you from tripping.
20. Urban Sanctuary Bag ($128): Sizable enough to fit all your gym supplies, we’d definitely carry this bag around everywhere. No one would ever know the difference — it’s definitely not your typical gym bag
21. The Phoenix Yoga Mat ($86): With a yoga mat as beautiful as this, you’ll definitely find the time to practice. You might even be tempted to keep it unrolled all the time, for the sporadic sun salutation, of course.
22. Autumn Leaves Head Wrap ($24): When getting down and dirty, you’ve got to keep your flowing locks at bay. You’ll welcome the hottest of yoga classes and the sweatiest of spin classes with an ultra-cute head wrap like this.
Which piece of workout gear has you most pumped? Tell us in the comments below!