Zara’s New Gypset Home Collection Will Steal Your Boho-Lovin’ Heart
Maybe it was the boho-chic style at Coachella, or perhaps it’s the onset of spring and road-trippin’ weather – either way, boho home decor is in this season, and Zara Home’s new spring/summer collection has everything you need to infuse your home with its gorgeous new Gypset line. Inspired by those lucky nomads who live and work around the world, the line is packed with color, global accents and the ease and carefree lifestyle of a modern-day bohemian. If you’re looking for some free-spirited home decor inspo, scroll down to see our favorite picks from the Zara Home spring collection and prepare to fill up that virtual basket.
1. Multi-Colored Bamboo Basket ($26): Whether you’re crafting the perfect backyard oasis or just organizing your living room, these bold bamboo baskets blend modern design with natural elements. The bright boho color palette is just the thing to kick your storage up a notch.
2. Multi-Colored Jacuqard Towels ($13): Everything is more fun when tassels get involved. Perk up your bathroom or kitchen with a set of these quirky and playful towels.
3. Applique Cushion Cover ($30): Go bold or go home. Teeny tiny tassels add just the right amount of rainbow to this rad throw pillow.
4. Bamboo Leg Table ($90): The boho look is all about bright colors, so make sure to include a few neutral items to offset the mixed upholstery in your new space. An interesting focal point like this rustic stool/table will round out a room full of your finds.
5. Multi-Colored Stripes Towel ($15+): Bring on the summer vibes with a seriously colorful new towel set. This pixelated pattern is a fun, modern take on the traditional boho color palette.
6. Panel Glass Goblet ($8): When you have guests over, the first thing you do is offer them a drink, right? Extend a great first impression even further with a set of these gorgeous teal goblets.
7. Colorful Braided Stool ($80): Fancy fabric and carved wood legs create a super refined boho look. Use this little stool out on your patio with a tray of delicious cocktails, or bring it inside for extra seating. You’ll love the cross-functionality of this piece. Ottoman and stool? Yes, please!
8. Golden Edge Tumbler ($10): These gold-rimmed drinking glasses are too pretty to save for special occasions. You’ll make your next dinner party extra Instagrammable when you pull out these beauties.
9. Violet Glass Pitcher ($30): This antique-inspired pitcher is practically begging to be filled up with a batch of sangria or bouquet of sunflowers. Impress your friends and get that vino flowing for a fantastically classy evening.
10. Pom Pom Percale Pillow ($18): Swap out that old bedding set and replace it with this chic option. Rainbow tassels bring just the right amount of color without ruining your zen sleeping space. All you need next is a floral rug and a few colorful pillows, to set the proper tone for your boho abode.
11. Fuschia Lantern ($70): Keep the party going long after the sun sets with a few of these hot pink lanterns. You’ll be inspired to start counting down for the moment summer nights are upon us and these lanterns ensure your outdoor party is everything you’ve been dreaming of.
12. Oriental Light Scented Candle ($23): No dinner party is complete without a candle or two to create an instantly cozy tablescape. Whether you’re hosting an outdoor party or you’re just curled up at home with a good movie, you’ll feel like you’ve been transported to another land with this exotic scent.
What’s your favorite piece from the new Zara Home collection? Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor finds.