10 Style Essentials to Nail Those Boho Chic Vibes
Whether it’s festival season or the changing weather that spurred it on, boho chic is all the rage, and it’s not hard to see why. From a grapefruit-inspired brunch to tasteful work accessories and festival-ready style, boho works for almost any occasion. Scroll on for 10 essentials to bring boho glory to your wardrobe.
1. Brit + Co Woven Cuff Bracelet Kit ($19): Not only is this beauty of a bracelet one of the most on-point boho pieces there is, it’s also DIY, so whenever you get a compliment, you get to say, “Thanks! I made it myself!”
2. Rebecca Minkoff DIY Fringe Clutch Kit ($79): Take buying a Rebecca Minkoff bag to the next level by making one with your very own hands under the direct tutelage of the queen herself.
3. Brit + Co Wrapped Necklace Kit ($29): These stacked and wrapped necklaces are just what you need to hit the festival circuit in style. And since you’ll have made them yourself, you won’t have to worry about anyone sporting the same accessories as you.
4. Padgett Hoke Druzy Drop Tassle Gold Necklace ($44): A little bit of gem, a little bit of drop and a little bit of gold: These three stylish staples come together to make every boho lover’s style dreams come true.
5. Polyvore Tassel Necklace Kit ($25): If the whole wrapped approach is a bit much for you, but you still love the look of tassels, this mostly gold but still totally fringe-filled neck bling is just what you need.
6. Brit + Co Color Wrapped Bracelets Kit ($24): To get the wrapped and stacked look on your wrist, grab this bracelets kit. You’ll get all the beauty of the boho look and all the satisfaction of a DIY project.
7. Brit + Co Embroidered Pouch Kit ($22): If you wanna take boho style all the way down to your makeup holder or pen pouch, this DIY embroidery kit is the yellow brick road to custom-designed and boho chic in one.
8. Roxy Taghavian’s Sewing Online Class ($19): When you can’t find what you want in stores, make it yourself! Whether you have something specific in mind or have simply always wanted to learn to sew, this online class will teach you all the basics you need to know.
9. Zerouv Horn Rimmed Sunglasses ($10): The best part about these is that they’re totally economical, so if you lose ’em at Coachella, it won’t be the end of the world (or your bank account).
10. Foxy Originals Victoria Earring Jackets ($24): Here’s a little boho bling for your ears! These wonderfully golden earrings are going to become your new boho staple, we promise.
What’s your favorite way to sport boho style? Show us on Instagram @BritandCo!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)