Ah, lemonade stands. We can practically picture our eight-year-old selves proudly manning the colorful stand and yelling at passersby. Besides giving us the trip down memory lane, these stands popping up is the ultimate sign that spring is here and summer is just around the corner. Best. News. Ever. But sometimes you need a little something extra in that plain ol’ lemonade that won’t come from said stand. We’re talking adult lemonade here. It’s refreshing, it’s delicious and it’s just begging to be sipped outside in the sun with friends. Did somebody say impromptu pool party? So get ready to drink up, because we’ve found the 15 best (and easiest) boozy lemonades out there. When sipped from these adorable mason jars, good times are bound to happen.
1. Cherry Limeade Slushie: This slushie is making our inner child squeal with delight. And the citrus vodka is making our adult-minded self say “Party time! Excellent!” all afternoon long. (via A House in the Hills)
2. Strawberry Lemonade Spritzer: Strawberries paired with moscato, club soda and homemade strawberry simple syrup… could there be anything better than this drink? That answer is a firm no. We’ll have another, please. (via Iowa Girl Eats)
3. Blackberry Bourbon Lemonade: From blackberries and sparkling wine to bourbon and bitters, this lemonade has got it going on. You can go ahead and call off the search for the perfect boozy spring/summertime drink. (via Host the Toast)
4. Grown-Up Pink Lemonade: We typically never want to grow up, but this lemonade changes our mind in a heartbeat. Beer, vodka, lemonade and Cherry 7Up give the classic pink sip an adult spin. (via Spoon Fork Bacon)
5. Sparkling Spiked Peach Lemonade: Nothing welcomes warmer temps better than a juicy peach. Take that fresh, delicious peach and add vodka, sparkling water and lemonade, and get ready to be wowed. (via The Kitchn)
7. Raspberry Lemonade: Not to pick favorites, but raspberries are our spirit fruit. Are you with us? Take those sweet treats and add tequila, lemons and mint and you’ll have a berry delicious drink in your hand. (via Martha Stewart)
9. Summer Shandy: Lemonade paired with beer is so easy and so delicious. Beer lovers will be happy for the fresh new take on their favorite drink and you’ll be happy, well, because you have this drink in your hand. (via Betty Crocker)
10. Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade: Oh, this is gooood. Using elderflower liqueur, fresh pureed blueberries and sparkling wine leaves you with a drink that was made to be enjoyed outside and inside, along with during the day and at night… if you catch our drift. (via Spoon Fork Bacon)
11. Electric Lemonade: All you have to do is picture this drink in your hand while you sunbathe by the pool and it practically makes itself. Vodka paired with melon liqueur and lemon juice will keep you feeling oh-so refreshed. (via Beloved Hotels)
13. Vodka Mint Lemonade: You should just invite all your friends and neighbors over now, because this drink will be the best thing they’ve had all day. Cheers to you, host of the year. (via Laylita’s Recipes)
14. Ginger-Infused Honey Lemonade: Homemade ginger-infused honey and fresh-squeezed lemonade will leave all your friends impressed (and probably a bit tipsy) after consuming a few of these delicious drinks. (via Lexi’s Clean Kitchen)
15. Watermelon Mint Lemonade: They should change the name of this drink to “You’ll Never Put This Down Lemonade” and just call it a day. Fresh watermelon, lemonade, cucumber and rum equals the best mixture ever. (via Host the Toast)
What’s your go-to refreshing (adult) beverage? Tell us in the comments below.