20 Essentials for a Sizzlin’ Last-Minute Pool Party
Summer might be cooling down, but pool parties are still hot! And with Labor Day still on the list of what’s coming up, BBQs and white jean-wearing aren’t the only things you have planned! If you want to be the hostess with the mostess, you need to make your celebration scream “FUN IN THE SUN,” right?! Let us help you make a serious splash at your event with these 20 pool party essentials.
4. Waterproof Speaker ($60): What is a pool party without your favorite tunes? This waterproof speaker is Brit + Co approved!
11. Flamingo String Lights ($10): We’ve always loved the site of pink flamingos, and this retro light string would light up your pool house, picnic tables or an inside space that needs a little kitsch.
12. Triangles Towel ($30): It never fails… someone ALWAYS forgets a towel. Have a couple of these fun wraps on deck, or give them away as party favors!
13. Silicone Wine Glasses ($20): These rubber wine glasses make it easy to obey the “No Glass by the Pool” rule! Snaps for safety!
18. Floating Fridge ($65): Don’t make guests get out of the pool and romp though your house to replenish their beverage. Just use a floating fridge!
Will you use any of these pool party essentials to celebrate the end of the summer? Let us know in the comments below!