We totally get it. Your social calendar during the weeks between Thanksgiving and Xmas is jam-packed, and you haven’t really gotten around to getting all your holiday gift ideas together. There’s cookie baking, white elephant gift swaps and cocktail parties galore calling your name. Even if you made your list and checked it twice, there will still be some gifts you meant to buy but just… didn’t. The good news is you can still get a totally fab gift last minute that’s not a scarf, or something sad you pick up at the grocery store on the way to a holiday dinner. Here are 12 last-minute gift ideas that will still wow ‘em.
1. Kate Spade New York Cool Cat Hinged Multi-Colored Bracelet ($78): This is the purrfect pretty gift for all of your feline-loving friends and family. More importantly, it can be delivered to their door the next day. Thanks, Amazon Prime!
2. Northern Lights Candles Down to Earth Mug S’mores Candle ($18): If your bro or sis loves camping but won’t be able to get back to nature until springtime, gift them this delicious-smelling candle. The great outdoors can be delivered to an urban address in just two days.
3. Drybar Gift Card ($50) Even if your posh sis already has literally everything, she’ll still love going to Drybar to get her hair blown out for a New Year’s soiree or date night. Recommend the “Mai Tai” for a highly flirtatious ‘do.
4. Calm the F*ck Down: An Irreverent Adult Coloring Book by Sasha O’Hara ($7): Adult coloring books are the new yoga. Your friends will feel so zen as they color “Home Is Where the Vodka Is” and “Suck It Up, Buttercup” pages for all the feels. Order it with two-day shipping and you’re all set.
5. BloomsyBox Subscription ($44/month for six months): Sure, you could send your dear grandma who lives hours away flowers for the holidays. Multiply that idea by a million when you sign her up for a bouquet every month. Think of how happy she’ll be in February to get some fresh blooms.
6. Ban.do Hot Stuff Thermal Mug ($14): Java addicts will totally get this adorable mug’s message. Pair it with some K-Cups for bonus points. Such an upgrade from your usual last-minute Starbucks gift card. (JK, we love Starbucks.)
7. The Art Book ($47): You know the person with the perfectly designed apartment complete with amazing art on the walls? They’ll love this gorg coffee table addition. It can be delivered the next day with Amazon Prime.
8. Candy Club Subscription ($28/month for three months): Anyone with a sweet tooth (so, like, everyone) could use a little candy in their life. Choose between sweet, sour or a mix of goodies, and a delightful assortment will arrive at their doorstep monthly. So. much. yum.
9. UGG Cable Oversized Beanie ($65): A winter hat might not seem like the most exciting gift, but just think how thrilled your mom or cousin will be to receive this sheepskin beauty. Ultra-soft winter warmth can be delivered their way overnight.
10. Nudo Adopt an Olive Tree ($79+): Foodies will absolutely flip over this gift, which lets them adopt an olive tree in Italy and enjoy freshly pressed olive oil delivered fresh from their own grove. #organic
11. Kate Spade New York Newsprint Canvas Tote ($24): Who says print is dead? Media junkies will love this fun tote they can carry to their online jobs every day. Have it delivered in two days or less. #hightech
12. Airbnb Gift Card ($100): If you’re starting to buy into the “give experiences, not things” philosophy, think about an instantly delivered Airbnb gift card for everyone you heart. They can use it toward a luxe apartment on an exotic getaway, or even a local neighborhood tour of their hometown.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.