Your fridge door is covered with photos of your cutest coupled-up friends, every warm weather weekend is fully booked, and you’ve been practicing the Hustle — must be wedding season! And as a guest, there’s only one thing more anxiety inducing than finding the perfect dress to fit every single RSVP: choosing the nail art to match. Since we know you’re drained from sartorial decision making, we’re here to help with 15 DIY manis so elegantly subtle that you can wear them all wedding season long. From a dreamy palette of pastels to the most major metallic accents, we guarantee your digits will be pretty for each “I Do” and fully prepped to catch the bouquet.
2. Abstract Nails: We’re floored at how mint, hot pink and gold can play so nicely together on this perfectly layered mani. What excites us even more? You don’t need any nail art tools to get this artsy look! (via …love Maegan)
4. Sugar Rush: So you’ve found the perfect nude polish (lucky!). Now make it pop with a contrast color outline, like this radiant orchid. Make sure the line is as thin as possible to keep the look classy. (via Essie)
5. Chunky Glitter Nails: Trust us: a chunky glitter polish will quickly become your go-to all wedding season long. Not only does it make a bold statement, but it takes next to no effort to apply. (via The Nail Polish Challenge)
8. Purple Ombre: We’re suckers for anything ombre, but there’s more going on with this version of the trend. The fade doesn’t match from hand to hand, and that subtle switch up feels way fresh. (via Pshiiit)
9. Gold and Mint Polka Dot Nails: The mix of mint + gold is as much a staple in our nail art arsenal as polka dots, so we’re swooning hard over this mani that combines both. Plus that glittery gold accent nail keeps the look from being too cutesy. (via Girl Loves Glam)
14. Pastel Watercolor Nails: Why choose between pastel colors when you can wear all of them on one hand? That’s why we love, love, love this watercolor look where each hue blends into the other like a dream. (via Cosmopolitan)
What looks would you wear to your most special spring occasions? Tell us in the comments below.