10 Cozy Essentials to Ease Your Next Long Flight
Long flights can make you feel awful, even if you started your adventure by eating healthy at the airport or you brought your beauty routine with you. They can also be terribly boring! Staying comfy while keeping yourself entertained can feel impossible while stuck in the air, so we put together a guide of 10 essentials that can make air travel slightly more bearable. Scroll on for some of our favorite goodies, and stock up before you jet next!
1. Wacom Bamboo Slate Tablet ($130-$150): Ready to give your Kindle a rest? Looking for something new and fun to do? Creative gals will totally love the Bamboo Slate Tablet for drawing and sketching out ideas, as well as for digitizing any notes you may have taken in class or at work recently. This powerhouse tablet can also sync with the cloud or export your work in multiple file types.
2. Beckmann College Backpack ($110): Keeping comfy items and the stuff you want to enjoy nearby is key for staying in your seat and will make a long flight feel like less of a hassle. We love this tough backpack for its streamlined look and thoughtful design — laptop pocket included.
3. Lunya 5-Piece Travel Kit ($298): This is the *ultimate* splurge and one that you’ll seriously treasure for a lifetime. Composed of travel pieces in lightweight, high-quality fabrics, this neutral five-piece set has joggers, a muscle tee, long-sleeve tee, bralette and sleep brief, all of which come neatly packaged in a signature laundry bag. From the seat to the streets, you’ll look and feel great.
4. Dear Kate “Go Kommando” Yoga Capri ($99): These leggings may have been designed for a good sweat sesh, but we found that they’re amazing to wear while traveling too. When your plane gets stuffy (if it’s not crazy cold, ugh), the Underlux technology will help wick away sweat. And since these are designed to be worn *without* undies, you won’t have to worry about uncomfortable undergarments or, well, mistakenly showing too much. Hallelujah.
5. Gray Malin x S’well Bottle ($42): You can’t bring liquids through security, but you sure can fill your S’well bottle with drinks served in flight to keep your water cold or coffee hot for up to 24 hours. Don’t say we didn’t warn you: Gray Malin’s latest S’well collection can ignite major wanderlust.
6. Cabeau Evolution Cool Neck Pillow ($60): This neck pillow has proven to be pretty revolutionary with its super squishy foam and cooling cover. Not only will it definitely help you avoid becoming overheated like similar pillows with furry fabrics, but it’ll also mold to the shape of your head while keeping your neck in a safe and sturdy position as you fly through the skies.
7. Flight 001 Pocket Blanket ($30): Let’s face it: Sometimes the blanket you get on an airplane (if you get one at all) just doesn’t cut it. This 55 x 55-inch cover ups the ante with a zip pouch that can transform the packable, lightweight layer into a pillowcase when you’re not using it. Go ahead girl, get cozy!
8. Milk Makeup Sleep Mask ($15): Not all sleep masks are made the same. Case in point: this magical mask, which uses an innovative cooling pack to take puff away from around your eyes while you sleep. Bonus points: It also blocks out bright light, leaving you to easy rest and relaxation — even with a neighbor who loves their overhead light.
9. Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner ($30): This tried and true lip treatment will soften and smooth your lips, caring for stressed skin or a dry pucker with restorative vitamin E. Need we say more?
10. Allbirds Wool Runners ($95): The best travel shoe is easy to put on and take off, feels amazing and looks just as nice. These versatile and well-made Allbird kicks check all the boxes, plus they’re ultra-lightweight and breathable. Available in multiple, limited edition colors like Kotare Marine and Tui Light Red, it might be hard to buy just one pair!
Which essentials do you bring on a long flight? Tweet us links to your fave products @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Getty)