It’s no secret that you have a crush on calligraphy, and we can’t blame you. There’s just something about hand-lettering that makes wedding details a little more personal (and a lot more pretty). Just the image of your guests each receiving that hand-written envelope is enough to fulfill all of your bridal dreams. For all the best inspo, check out these 15 wedding calligraphy gurus on Instagram. Your feed is about to have you double-tapping all day long.
1. @whimsydesignstudio: This feed is filled with some seriously pretty photos. Specializing in wedding signage, Meagan of Whimsy Design Studio is a calligraphy pro. There isn’t a surface that she hasn’t touched with her gorgeous handwriting.
2. @afabulousfete: Watercolor and calligraphy are a bride’s best friend. These sophisticated stationery and styling ‘grams will have you scrolling for inspiration for hours.
3. @shannonkirsten: Shannon’s unique take on illustration and hand-lettering will make your wedding invites pop. As a bonus, she turns her illustrations into gift wrap — perfect for all the parties you get invited to as newlyweds.
4. @script_merchant: If you’re in need of chic place cards with a personalized flair, then Katherine is your girl. She puts an elegant spin on Southern class and will help make your wedding day oh-so-pretty!
5. @sugarandchicshop: Everything from mirrors and chalkboards to pumpkins and stamps can be adorned with handwritten calligraphy for customized wedding decor. Just pick a surface and Sugar + Chic has decorated it! Follow this Insta for inspo on ways to take calligraphy even beyond your invites.
6. @annerobincallig: Bright details, gorgeous lettering and swoon-worthy events are just a few things that Anne shows off. You’ll instantly fall in love with the pops of color that pepper her feed.
7. @fleurdeletters: This LA-based artist makes calligraphy look easy. Scroll through to find hand-lettered wedding details, inspirational quotes and a seriously cute baby bump.
8. @missmultee: Tina’s love for paper and ink barely scratches the surface of her design talents. Follow her to find photos of awesome drawings, wedding decor and her adorable dog, Izzy.
10. @lhcalligraphy: All hail the queen of calligraphy. You won’t be able to stop staring at Laura’s gorgeous work as you double tap every photo she posts.
11. @castcalligraphy: Handwritten lettering adds a personal flair to your wedding invites — especially if they are embossed. Cast Calligraphy knows exactly how to make an invitation suite look like a million bucks.
12. @meanttobedc: The world is your oyster when you have Michele to inspire your wedding calligraphy. Add a whole lot of meaning to your big day with custom decor that your guests will love.
13. @openinkstand: Your wedding just got a whole lot prettier. With intricate and elaborate calligraphy, Schin Loong’s account will inspire you to make your menus, invitational suites and wedding signage look extra fancy.
14. @writtenwordcalligraphy: Pretty pastels fill this feed of destination wedding invitations. Follow Karla Lim to daydream about faraway places and fairy-tale love stories.
15. @layersofloveliness: Every last wedding detail is covered in this swoon-worthy feed of calligraphy and wedding decor. The gorgeous illustrations and photographed close-ups make this Instagram feed an easy favorite.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.