20 Fresh Floral Accessories
It’s nothing new that floral prints are a big trend right now, but not all of us can rock floral pants, floral sundresses, and floral crowns every day of the week. For just a touch of floral, we look to accent pieces like bags, wallets, sunglasses, and even a travel flat iron! Here are 20 ways to keep your love of all things floral fresh as ever.
1. Book Clutch ($43): A novel about springy flowers? Or a bookworm chic way of carrying your essentials? ;)
2. Floral Hair Clips ($6): Okay, when is the last time you saw or used one of these hair clips? We remember using about 20 at once in our ’90s middle school days, and we love the idea of adding one or two to a modern day waterfall braid.
3. Liberty Bow Tie ($65): Dashing dudes can rock floral too – especially at summer weddings and cocktail parties.
4. Checkbook Wallet ($20): Checkbooks may be outdated, but we love the sleek simplicity of this checkbook wallet.
5. Floral Minnie Lou Sunglasses ($12): The author of this article may have just ordered these… :)
6. Zip Wallet ($18): Bright florals on a white background scream summer style, especially if all you need to carry is a clutch like this.
7. Floral Flat Iron ($60): We had to include this simply because it exists! It’s a floral patterned flat iron – amazing.
8. Retro Hair Dryer ($49): Oh, and there’s a hair dryer to match. #winning
9. Cosmetic Bag ($4): We see this one as Laura Ashley gone modern, and we like it.
10. Floral iPhone 4/4S Case ($16): Dark moody florals give this a sort of secret garden vibe.
11. Bright Floral iPhone Case ($24): And on the other end of the floral iPhone case spectrum, bright, cheery, and white.
12. In Full Bloom Belt ($89): Obviously Kate Spade had to make an appearance on this roundup. This seems like something a contemporary Chiquita banana gal would wear.
13. May Flowers Loop ($48): A gorgeous loop filled with every color under the sun still maintains a delicate feel with the use of white negative space.
15. Sunglasses Case ($4): We love the retro graphic vibe of this case.
16. Clear Floral Wayfarers ($6): What’s a sunglasses case without floral wayfarer style sunnies to go inside?
17. Tulip Floral Zip Pouch ($35): Keep all of your travel essentials handy and stylish in this red, white, and blue patterned pouch.
18. Grove Court Baby Bag ($238): This may be a baby bag, but it would also be a solid weekender, especially for a trip to the shore.
19. Vintage Navy English Rose Skinny ($98): Another one for the dudes – we love the layered materials in this skinny tie.
20. Loeffler Randall Mini Rider Satchel ($297): And last, a splurge satchel with a bold orange top. Love it.
What fresh floral accessories have you been rocking? Talk to us in the comments below.