20 Fresh Floral Accessories
It’s nothing new that floral prints are a big trend right now, but not all of us can rock floral pants, floral sundresses, and floral crowns every day of the week. For just a touch of floral, we look to accent pieces like bags, wallets, sunglasses, and even a travel flat iron! Here are 20 ways to keep your love of all things floral fresh as ever.
1. Book Clutch ($43): A novel about springy flowers? Or a bookworm chic way of carrying your essentials? ;)
3. Liberty Bow Tie ($65): Dashing dudes can rock floral too – especially at summer weddings and cocktail parties.
4. Checkbook Wallet ($20): Checkbooks may be outdated, but we love the sleek simplicity of this checkbook wallet.
5. Floral Minnie Lou Sunglasses ($12): The author of this article may have just ordered these… :)
6. Zip Wallet ($18): Bright florals on a white background scream summer style, especially if all you need to carry is a clutch like this.
7. Floral Flat Iron ($60): We had to include this simply because it exists! It’s a floral patterned flat iron – amazing.
8. Retro Hair Dryer ($49): Oh, and there’s a hair dryer to match. #winning
9. Cosmetic Bag ($4): We see this one as Laura Ashley gone modern, and we like it.
10. Floral iPhone 4/4S Case ($16): Dark moody florals give this a sort of secret garden vibe.
11. Bright Floral iPhone Case ($24): And on the other end of the floral iPhone case spectrum, bright, cheery, and white.
12. In Full Bloom Belt ($89): Obviously Kate Spade had to make an appearance on this roundup. This seems like something a contemporary Chiquita banana gal would wear.
13. May Flowers Loop ($48): A gorgeous loop filled with every color under the sun still maintains a delicate feel with the use of white negative space.
15. Sunglasses Case ($4): We love the retro graphic vibe of this case.
16. Clear Floral Wayfarers ($6): What’s a sunglasses case without floral wayfarer style sunnies to go inside?
18. Grove Court Baby Bag ($238): This may be a baby bag, but it would also be a solid weekender, especially for a trip to the shore.
19. Vintage Navy English Rose Skinny ($98): Another one for the dudes – we love the layered materials in this skinny tie.
20. Loeffler Randall Mini Rider Satchel ($297): And last, a splurge satchel with a bold orange top. Love it.